There is nothing more romantic than sending a few romantic lines for your better half. Well there are many ways you can do the same. Starting from messages to keeping whatsapp statuses, love quotes can be sizzling anywhere.
So if you are looking for some good or cute love quotes, here is something that will interest you. Have a look at our collection for the 30 Best love quotes.
30 Best love quotes
1. Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.
2. I would rather have eyes that cannot see; ears that cannot hear; lips that cannot speak, than a heart that cannot love.
3. Love is a fruit in season at all times, and within reach of every hand.
4. Tell me who admires you and loves you, and I will tell you who you are.
5. People are illogical, unreasonable, and self-centered. Love them anyway.
6. Tis better to have loved and lost Than never to have loved at all.
7. In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities.
8. The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen nor even touched, but just felt in the heart.
9. Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough.
10. For you see, each day I love you more. Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.
11. To love and win is the best thing. To love and lose, the next best.
12. At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.
13. I’ve fallen in love many times . . . always with you.
14. People should fall in love with their eyes closed.
15. Love is not a matter of counting the years . . . But making the years count.
16. Paradise is always where love dwells.
17. True love stories never have endings.
18. I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love.
19. Love me when I least deserve it, because that’s when I really need it.
20. We need not think alike to love alike.
21. Nobody has ever measured, even poets, how much a heart can hold.
22. The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing.
23. Don’t look for big things, just do small things with great love.
24. To love someone deeply gives you strength. Being loved by someone deeply gives you courage.
25. Love is a canvas furnished by Nature and embroidered by imagination.
26. Love is to love someone for who they are, who they were, and who they will be.
27. We are all born for love. It is the principle of existence, and its only end.
28. Hate leaves ugly scars; love leaves beautiful ones.
29. Within you I lose myself. Without you I find myself wanting to become lost again.
30. Love in its essence is spiritual fire.