Success is definitely not a destination, but it is a journey that we all need to accomplish. All of us have a journey of our own. And all of us wish to reach success point at some or the other.
So if someone wants to have a look at some of the sucess quotes, here is the perfect collection. Have a look at our collection for the 80 best Success quotes.
80 best Success quotes
1. If you don’t build your dream, someone else will hire you to help them build theirs
2. Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.
3. Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.
4. Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment
5. Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
6. If you set your goals ridiculously high and it’s a failure, you will fail above everyone else’s success.
7. Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it.
8. Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out.
9. Entrepreneurs average 3.8 failures before final success. What sets the successful ones apart is their amazing persistence.
10. If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.
11. Stop chasing the money and start chasing the passion.
12. All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.
13. If you are willing to do more than you are paid to do, eventually you will be paid to do more than you do.
14. Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.
15. Whenever you see a successful person, you only see the public glories, never the private sacrifices to reach them.
16. Opportunities don’t happen. You create them.
17. Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value.
18. Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.
19. The best revenge is massive success.
20. I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.
21. A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.
22. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
23. The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one’s destiny to do, and then do it.
24. If you’re going through hell, keep going.
25. What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.
26. The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
27. Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.
28. If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.
29. Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.
30. People ask, ‘What’s the best role you’ve ever played?’ The next one.
31. I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.
32. The starting point of all achievement is desire.
33. Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day-in and day-out.
34. If you want to achieve excellence, you can get there today. As of this second, quit doing less-than-excellent work.
35. All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.
36. You may only succeed if you desire succeeding; you may only fail if you do not mind failing.
37. Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear-not absence of fear.
38. Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone.
39. We become what we think about most of the time, and that’s the strangest secret.
40. The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.
41. I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone.
42. Though no one can go back and make a brand-new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand-new ending.
43. I find that when you have a real interest in life and a curious life, that sleep is not the most important thing.
44. The first step toward success is taken when you refuse to be a captive of the environment in which you first find yourself.
45. Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
46. The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus.
47. Rarely have I seen a situation where doing less than the other guy is a good strategy.
48. If you genuinely want something, don’t wait for it-teach yourself to be impatient.
49. If you want to make a permanent change, stop focusing on the size of your problems and start focusing on the size of you!
50. Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better.
51. The No. 1 reason people fail in life is because they listen to their friends, family, and neighbors.
52. In my experience, there is only one motivation, and that is desire. No reasons or principle contain it or stand against it.
53. Success does not consist in never making mistakes but in never making the same one a second time.
54. I don’t want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well.
55. Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.
56. Our greatest fear should not be of failure … but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.
57. If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.
58. Nobody ever wrote down a plan to be broke, fat, lazy, or stupid. Those things are what happen when you don’t have a plan.
59. To be successful you must accept all challenges that come your way. You can’t just accept the ones you like.
60. Be content to act, and leave the talking to others.
61. You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.
62. Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.
63. The greater the artist, the greater the doubt. Perfect confidence is granted to the less talented as a consolation prize
64. What would you attempt to do if you knew you would not fail?
65. Always bear in mind that your own resolution to success is more important than any other one thing.
66. Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential.
67. Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
68. My tombstone? I’m thinking something along the lines of, ‘Geez, he was just here a minute ago.
69. If you don’t build your dream, someone else will hire you to help them build theirs.
70. The first step toward success is taken when you refuse to be a captive of the environment in which you first find yourself.
71. When I dare to be powerful – to use my strength in the service of my vision, then it becomes less and less important whether I am afraid.
72. Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
73. Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.
74. I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.
75. If you don’t value your time, neither will others. Stop giving away your time and talents. Value what you know & start charging for it.
76. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
77. Let him who would enjoy a good future waste none of his present.
78. Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
79. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do.
80. The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.