Like it goes with all religion and languages, even African people follow some set of proverbs and saying. And with these, we can probably realize some of the beautiful things in life.
From caring people to scenic beauty, from ancient things to the immense development, the country has it all. So here is a list of quotes that will add to the beauty of the place and the people.
Have a look at our collection for the best Best African proverbs.
Best African proverbs
1. The Axe forgets but the tree remembers
2. Don’t set sail on someone else’s star
3. A lie has many variations the truth none
5. However far a stream flows it never forgets it’s origin
6. If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far go together
7. No person is born great. Great people become great when others are sleeping
8. If the rhythm of the drumbeats changes the dance steps must adapt
9. If you think you’re too small to make a difference spend a night with a mosquito
10. If there is no enemy within, the enemy outside can do no harm
11.When an old man dies, library burns o the ground with him
12. When elephants fight it’s the grass that suffers
13. However long the night, the dawn will always break
14. If you marry a monkey for his wealth, the money goes and the monkey remains as is
15. Wisdom is a like a baobob tree, no one individual can embrace it
16. Don’t look where you fell look where you slipped
17. A bird that flies off the earth and lands on an anthill is still on the ground
18. He that beats the drum for the mad man to dance is no better than the mad man himself
19. Where water is the boss there the land must obey
20. An intelligent enemy is better than a stupid friend