A person to be inspired from, one of the leading writers to learn from! Chetan Bhagat, turns out to be the best icon of inspiration for the youngsters, as well as the elderly individuals in the society.
It’s his humility and highly knowledgeable personality that makes his teaching and writings up to the point. And ofcourse his quotes are something that makes a difference.
So if you have been inspired and motivated with his speeches and books, here are some quotes that will boost up your spirit even more. Take a look at our collection for the Best Chetan Bhagat quotes | Quotes by Chetan Bhagat | Chetan Bhagat quotes |
Best Chetan Bhagat quotes | Quotes by Chetan Bhagat | Chetan Bhagat quotes |
1.Awesome is something that is cool, worthy of respect, and essentially inspires awe.
2. A wise man can be a fool in love.
3. Rules, after all, are only made so you can work around them.
4. The world’s most sensible person and the biggest idiot both stay within us. The worst part is, you can’t even tell who is who.
5.Progress is building something lasting for future.
6. Jealousy is a rather enjoyable emotion to watch.
7 It is time to face real world, even if it is harder and painful. I’d rather fly and crash, than just snuggle and sleep.
8. Life is tough when you are always talking to people smarter than you.
9. Don’t be serious. Be Sincere.
10. There are two ways of spreading light to be candle, or the mirror that reflects it.
11. When a woman comes into your life, things organize themselves.
12. Be so busy improving yourself that you have no time to criticize others.
13. Even if they do not have a brain, they have a heart.
14. Work hard but make time for your love, family and friends. Nobody remembers power point presentations on your final day.
15. Before you get all gung-ho about working for the future, work out your past and present.
16. I think original voices get notices. But most importantly, I think you should have a story to tell.
17. Love yourself first, and then others.
18. The pretty girl is always right.
19. Ah, the perks of socialism. You get to be righteous with no accountability.
20. Once you taste failure, you have no fear. You can take risks more easily.
21. If you want a career, think long term. Passion is important.
22. Before we become one with the world we have to become one with ourselves.
23. What you say matters, not the language.
24. Something then that keeps people going during the worst times-Hope!
25. Life may not offer you the same chance twice.
26. Imagine the spark to be a lamp’s flame. The first aspect is nurturing-to give your spark the fuel, continuously. The second is to guard against storms.
27. When there’s challenge, it brings out the best in you.
28. Why do you have to do something so unrealistic to become something in life?
29. Stop faking your personality to feed male egos.
30. Be assertive and live your life.