Like Arabic and other proverbs, even from the land of China, we have quite a few quotes and sayings that could be encouraging.
So if you are looking for some encouraging and beautiful sayings and quotes, here is where you can find some.
Here is our list for the Best Chinese proverbs and quotes.
Best Chinese proverbs and quotes
1.Love is not about possession, it’s all about appreciation.
2. A friend to everybody is a friend to nobody.
3. Coming events cast their shadows before them.
4. A book is like a garden carried in the pocket.
5. Timely return of a loan makes it easier to borrow a second time.
6. Failure is mother of success.
7. Learning without thought means labour lost; thought without learning is perilous.
8. A day’s planning is done in the morning.
9. Quiet thoughts mend the body.
10. Every step leaves its print; work steadily and make solid progress.
11. Where ignorance is bliss, it’s folly to be wise.
12. For life or for death, holding your hand, and aging with you.
13. Things at the worst will mend.
14. Nothing is too deceitful in war.
15. Practice what you preach.
16. Learn from past mistakes to avoid future ones.
17. Like sitting on a carpet of needles; to feel tense and uneasy.
18. Take things as they come.
19. Look before you leap.
20. The early bird catches the worm.
21. He knows most who speaks least.
22. When you are in Rome, do as the Romans do.
23. A good fame is better than a good face.
24. Just one laugh makes the person ten years younger. Happiness is the best cosmetic.
25. A smile can erase a million worries.
26. Adversity makes a man wise, not rich.
27. A diamond with a flaw is worth more than a pebble without perfections.
28. Be not afraid of growing slowly be afraid only of standing still.
29. Deep doubts deep wisdom small doubts little wisdom.
30. When you drink the water, remember the spring.
31. If heaven made you earth can find some use for him.
32. Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for lifetime.
33. Dig the well before you are thirsty.
34. Do good, reap good. Do evil reap evil.
35. If you don’t want anyone to know, don’t do it.
36. Teachers open the door, you enter by yourself.
37. If you are patient in one moment of anger, you will escape a hundred days of sorrow.
38. A bird does not sing because it has an answer. It sings because it has a song.
39. A book holds a house of gold.
40. A book is like a garden carried in a pocket
41. A bit of fragrance clings to the hand that gives flowers
42. A filthy mouth will not utter decent language
43. A Gem will be polished without carving and polishing, nor a man perfected without trials
44. Be not afraid of growing slowly, be afraid only of standing still
45. To believe in one’s dreams is to spend all of one’s life asleep.
46. He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever.
47. If you are planning for a year, sow rice; if you are planning for a decade, plant trees; if you are planning for a lifetime, educate people.
48. If your strength is small, don’t carry heavy burdens. If your words are worthless, don’t give advice.
49. If you are patient in one moment of anger, you will escape a hundred days of sorrow.
50. Better to light a candle than to curse the darkness.