Who would not love to travel? Traveling is something that makes us feel fresh and alive from out routine work and stress. and there are many others who take travelling as their passion.
So if you are one of the travelling geeks, here are some of the quotes and sayings that you would relate to. Have a look at our collection for the best Best travelling quotes.
Best travelling quotes
1. Adventure is worthwhile.
2. For my part, I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel’s sake. The great affair is to move.
3. Traveling – it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.
4. We travel, some of us forever, to seek other places, other lives, other souls.
5. A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles.
6. The gladdest moment in human life, me thinks, is a departure into unknown lands.
7. No place is ever as bad as they tell you it’s going to be.
8. I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.
9. Travel makes one modest. You see what a tiny place you occupy in the world.
10.We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us.
11. The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready.
12. To awaken alone in a strange town is one of the pleasantest sensations in the world.
13. The life you have led doesn’t need to be the only life you have.
14. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all of one’s lifetime.
15. Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.
16. The use of traveling is to regulate imagination with reality, and instead of thinking of how things may be, see them as they are.
17. The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page.
18. Travel and change of place impart new vigor to the mind
19. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do.
20. Once a year, go someplace you’ve never been before.
21. Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.
22. To travel is to discover that everyone is wrong about other countries.
23. Traveling tends to magnify all human emotions.
24. You don’t have to be rich to travel well.
25. If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay at home.
26. People don’t take trips, trips take people.
27. When overseas you learn more about your own country, than you do the place you’re visiting.
28. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.
29. Our happiest moments as tourists always seem to come when we stumble upon one thing while in pursuit of something else.
30. Stop worrying about the potholes in the road and enjoy the journey.
31. He who would travel happily must travel light.
32. Every man can transform the world from one of monotony and drabness to one of excitement and adventure.
33. Not all those who wander are lost.
34. The more I traveled the more I realized that fear makes strangers of people who should be friends.
35. I travel a lot; I hate having my life disrupted by routine.
36. A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions.
37. Remember that happiness is a way of travel – not a destination.
38. Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.
39. One’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things.
40. I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.
41. Take only memories, leave only footprints.
42. Two roads diverged in a wood and I – I took the one less traveled by.
43.It is not down in any map; true places never are.
44. Investment in travel is an investment in yourself.
45. The worst thing about being a tourist is having other tourists recognize you as a tourist.
46. People don’t take trips. . .trips take people.
47. Adventure is worthwhile in itself.
48. We travel, some of us forever, to seek other states, other lives, other souls.
49. The life you have led doesn’t need to be the only life you have.
50. Our happiest moments as tourists always seem to come when we stumble upon one thing while in pursuit of something else.