Along with the chilling part of the year, Christmas is another reason that we feel happy about. So if you also been excited about the new season that awaits, here is a list of messages and wishes for the same.
Here is our list of some of the best quotes for Christmas. Have a look at collection for the best Christmas quotes.
1.It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas
2. Soon the bells will start
3. Deck the halls with boughs and holly
4. He who has no Christmas in his heart will never find Christmas under a tree.
5. Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas.
6. It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air.
7. Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.
8. Each sight, each sound of Christmas And fragrances sublime Make hearts and faces happy This glorious Christmastime.
9. Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love!
10. Christmas is not as much about opening our presents as opening our hearts.
11. Love is what’s in the room with you at Christmas if you stop opening presents and listen.
12. I wish we could put up some of the Christmas spirit in jars and open a jar of it every month.
13. Christmas is the season of joy, of holiday greetings exchanged, of gift-giving, and of families united.
14. Christmas is most truly Christmas when we celebrate it by giving the light of love to those who need it most.
15. The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.
16. Christmas is not just a time for festivity and merry making. It is more than that.
17. Mankind is a great, an immense family. This is proved by what we feel in our hearts at Christmas.
18. I don’t think Christmas is necessarily about things. It’s about being good to one another, it’s about the Christian ethic, it’s about kindness.
19. May Christmas lend a special charm To all you chance to do. And may the season light your way To hopes and dreams anew.
20. I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.