We have already made a list of the best quotes of Buddha. So putting talking about the longest lived incumbent, Dalai Lama is the head monk of the Gelugpa lineage of Tibetan Buddhism.
And like all inspiring quotes, Dalai Lama also presents a list of motivational and inspiring set of quotes. Have a look at our collection for the best Dalai Lama quotes.
Dalai Lama quotes
1.Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.
2. If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito.
3. Love is the absence of judgment.
4. My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness.
5. Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other.
6. Silence is sometimes the best answer
7. Know the rules well, so you can break them effectively.
8. Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them, humanity cannot survive.
9. Choose to be optimistic, it feels better.
10. Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can’t help them, at least don’t hurt them.
11. Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.
12. Remember that sometimes not getting what you want is a wonderful stroke of luck.
13. People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they’re not on your road doesn’t mean they’ve gotten lost.
14. The whole purpose of religion is to facilitate love and compassion, patience, tolerance, humility, and forgiveness.
15. If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion.
16. Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
17. A truly compassionate attitude toward others does not change even if they behave negatively or hurt you.
18. We can live without religion and meditation, but we cannot survive without human affection.
19. When you realize you’ve made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it
20. Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.
21. The way to change others’ minds is with affection, and not anger.
22. Love and Compassion are the true religions to me. But to develop this, we do not need to believe in any religion.
23. In the practice of tolerance, one’s enemy is the best teacher.
24. Compassion is the radicalism of our time.
25. It is under the greatest adversity that there exists the greatest potential for doing good, both for oneself and others
26. I defeat my enemies when I make them my friends
27. Happiness is not something ready-made. It comes from your own actions.
28. If you can, help others; if you cannot do that, at least do not harm them.
29. My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness.
30. We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves.