Being a woman aint a joke. Specially to survive in a world that’s male dominated, being a woman comes with its own battles and hardships. And if you are strong, independent and bold woman out there, there will be a hundred raising eyebrows.
But guess what, these quotes will help you shrug all those unwanted attention and bring out the real spirit in you.
Take a look at our collection for the best quotes that Every strong and independent woman will relate to.
- She is addictive because she possesses a pure heart and a dirty mind
- Take me for who I am or leave me for who I’m not
- They tried to burn her not knowing she was a flame
- Yes..she knows of pain, but she is strength, her heart knows no other way.
- She may be broken for a while but that’s ok. She’s working on her, cause she’s not one to leave a mess lying around.
- She’s completely explainable. You think she’s the good girl, but once you get to know her, you realize she’s everything.
- She was brave and strong and broken all at once
- It didn’t matter what people thought about her. Her focus was never on small talk.
- I sleep with fear every now and then, but I always remind that possessive fucker doesn’t own me
- I love my age. Old enough to know better young enough not to care. Experienced enough to do it right.
- Power is not given to you. You have to take it.
- They fell for her beauty then ran from her brain.
- Beauty may be dangerous but intelligence is lethal
- Oh my darling, it’s true. Beautiful things have dents and scratches too
- There is nothing prettier in the world than a girl in love with every breath she takes
- She was one of the rare ones so effortlessly herself, and the world loved her for it.
- She found the colors to paint him where the world had left him gray
- She was homesick for someone she had not yet met
- Sometimes the most beautiful people are beautifully broken
- That was her magic, she could still see the sunset even on those darkest days