Someone who is going to stand by us through all thick and thin..Someone who counts on us when everybody else fails to trust..And someone who is never gonna let go our hand, definitely needs be thanked.
But we can never thank our fathers enough for their supporting and loving hand in our lives. So having the Father’s day round the corner, let’s take a mite to share some sweet words for our darling daddy!
Take a look at our collection for the best Father’s day 2016 | Father’s day quotes | Best father’s day wishes |
Father’s day 2016 | Father’s day quotes | Best father’s day wishes |
1.Dad, you’re still the one I think of first when I have a question about something or when I just need some support and good advice. Thank you for always being there for me.
2. You taught me so many of the important things I know—including a few choice words for certain situations.
3. Dad, I am indeed blessed to have someone like you as my father. On this special day, I would like to thank you for everything. You are my hero dad. I Love You. Happy Fathers Day!
4. Nobody compares to you, Dad. You are the best father that a kid could ever ask for. I am thankful to God for providing me a Dad as wonderful as you are.
5. We couldn’t have asked for a better father. Thank you for all the sacrifices you made and all the love you shared. Happy Father’s day.
6. You always say that there’s a tool for everything. You’re right. The stud-finder worked miracles when it came to getting the perfect hubby! Happy Father’s Day!
7. The love of father is like sky. You cannot touch it, but it exists all the time. The sky is like an eye, you can never escape from it. Happy Father’s Day!
8.My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.
9. Happy Father’s Day to the man who put the fear into all my homecoming and prom dates…and who still treats me like a princess!
10. Happy Father’s Day to the man who taught me how to step and throw, how to field a grounder, how to follow through and pretty much every other important thing I know about baseball and living!