The following day after Maundy Thursday comes the Good Friday. Another important day in the Holy week, Good Friday is the day when Jesus gave up his life on the cross for the sins of his people.
And if you wonder why it’s being called as Good, the day is followed by the resurrection which is called as the Easter day. So typically its not a day that Christians celebrate, but we can surely spread a word of ease to our fellow Christians.
So if you are looking for some Good Friday quotes, here are some.
Have a look at our collection for Good Friday quotes | Quotes about Good Friday | Best quotes for good Friday |
Good Friday quotes | Quotes about Good Friday | Best quotes for good Friday |
1.Jesus is the God whom we can approach without pride and before whom we can humble ourselves without despair.
2. Thinking of You on Good Friday and praying that the Lord keeps you in his Loving care always.
3. Thinking of You on Good Friday and praying that the Lord keeps you in his Loving care always.
4. Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.
5. Jesus said to her, ‘I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die
6. Good Friday. Way of the Cross. Fasting and abstinence. Examine conscience. Have a really blessed day.
7.Good Friday. Way of the Cross. Fasting and abstinence. Examine conscience. Have a really blessed day.
8. See, my servant shall prosper, he shall be raised high and greatly exalted.
9. By the cross we, too, are crucified with Christ; but alive in Christ. We are no more rebels, but servants; no more servants, but sons!
10. Good Friday marks the slaying of our Jesus, The unblemished lamb, the perfect sacrifice. He took our guilt and blamed upon Himself
11. And Jesus cried out again with a loud voice and yielded up his spirit.
12. The Lord lights up our way into eternal bliss. Good Friday!
13. Magnify the Cross! God has hung the fate
of the race upon it.
14. Life is a maybe, Death is for sure. Sin is the cause, Christ is the cure!
15. God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten son.
16. The cross was two pieces of dead wood; and a helpless, unresisting Man was nailed to it; yet it was mightier than the world, and triumphed, and will ever triumph over it
17. The Lord lights up our way into eternal bliss.
18. Our Lord has written the promise of the resurrection, not in books alone but in every leaf in springtime
19. By the cross we, too, are crucified with Christ; but alive in Christ.
20. God does want to share, God does want to bear your sins and your sorrows.