We have all had sweet and bitter experiences when it comes to promises. And we have also got our heart broke or bound atleast once with a beautiful promise.
So that makes us realize that promises can bring the distant hearts closer and it can also mend the broken hearts. And if you are looking for a quote that relates to you, here are some.
Take a look at our pick for the best Promise quotes | Quotes on promise | Best promise quotes
Promise quotes | Quotes on promise | Best promise quotes
1.Oh, I’m sorry! I though you meant what you promised. Silly me.
2. A clear rejection is always better than a fake promise
3. A promise is a promise
4. Love is a promise that can last forever
5. Never make a promise that you aren’t sure you can keep
6. People change and promises are broken
7. Promise is a big word it either makes something or it breaks everything.
8. Promises are just lies with pretty ribbons tied around them
9. A promise means everything. but once it is broken, sorry means nothing.
10. Never promise more than you can perform
11. I was just another promise that you couldn’t keep.
12. People with good intentions make promises. But people with good character keep them.
13. May every sunrise hold more promise and every sunset hold more peace and blessing.
14. Promise me you’ll always remember, you’re braver than you believe and stronger than you seem and smarter than you think
15. Keep your promises
16. Can you just promise to stay here with me for the rest of my life.
17.And you take a moment, promise me this. That you’ll stand by me forever
18. You promised.
19. Hold my hand and I promise I’ll never let you go.
20.I just need you to never give up on me. No matter how hard things get.
21. Don’t promise me the moon or the stars just promise you’ll stay under them with me forever.
22. Just promise me you’ll remember me everytime you look up in the sky and see a star
23. I don’t know where I’m going from here, But i promise it won’t be boring.
24. I don’t ask for much. Just promise you’ll stay by my side
25. I was just another promise that you couldn’t keep
26. I don’t trust words, I trust actions
27. I promise you will look back on us and never wonder if I loved you
28. If you’re willing to chase me, I promise I’ll run slow.
29. And so it was that she, having waited long and endured patiently realized and obtained what god had promised.
30. Every sunset brings the promise of a new dawn