We all have our crazy gang of friends. And be it for someone’s birthday or for someone’s special occasion, we might need some quirky and stupid quotes to describe our crazy friends.
And since this is the era of selfies and hell lot of clicks, we will always fall short of quotes and statement for our friends. So if you are looking for some of the cute and quirky quotes for friends, these ones will seem interesting for you.
Take a look at our collection for the Best Quirky quotes for friends
Quirky quotes for friends
1.If you have friends as weird as you are, then you have everything
2. Friends pick us up when we fall down and if they can’t pick us up, they lie down and listen for a while
3. Having those weird conversations with your friend and thinking if anyone heard us we would be put in a mental hospital
3. We’ll be friends till we’re old and senile then we’ll be new friends
4. You drink too much. You cuss too much. You have questionable morals. You’re everything I ever wanted in a friend.
5. Finding out that someone does the same weird things as you do
6. If you hurt my best friend, I can make your death look like an accident
7. You and I are more than friends. We’re like a really small gang
8. I like you because you join in on my weirdness
9. Friends become our chosen family
10. A good friend can finish your sentences. A best friend will do the same but make it sound 10 times more dirtier in the process.
11. You keep me safe. I”ll keep you wild
12.Just remember if we get caught you’re deaf and I don’t speak
13. Life is tough but so are you
14. I live in my own little world but its ok they know me here.
15. You’re weird. I like that.
16. I think you’re suffering from a lack of vitamin Me
17. Friends don’t judge each other. They judge everybody else together.
18. I’d walk through fire for my best friend. Well not fire that would be dangerous. but a super humid room because you know my hair.
19. The trick is to not let people know how really weird you are until it’s too late for them to back out
20. I want to be a reason you look down at your phone and smile. Then you fall into a hole.