No matter how many articles we dedicate for our mothers, or how many speeches we give, mother’s love is something that can never be defined. And putting up together a few lines for them will not just make them feel unique, but that’s the least anybody can do for their mothers.
So if you are looking for few lines and quotes on mothers, here is the perfect collection that anybody would look for. Have a look at our collection for the best Quotes for Mom | Inspiring quotes for Mom | Mom quotes |
Quotes for Mom | Inspiring quotes for Mom | Mom quotes |
1. A good mother is irreplaceable.
2. I wondered if my smile was as big as hers. Maybe as big. But not as beautiful.
3. This is what we do, my mother’s life said. We find ourselves in the sacrifices we make
4. For we think back through our mother if we are women
5. Even as a small child, I understood that women had secrets, and that some of these were only to be told to daughters. In this way we were bound together for eternity.
6. Mothers were the only ones you could depend on to tell the whole, unvarnished truth.
7. Mom had the kind of love for her that you could feel, like it was part of the atmosphere.
8. A mother is always the beginning. She is how the things began.
9. All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
10. I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life.
11. Motherhood: All love begins and ends there.
12. Life began with waking up and loving my mother’s face.
13. The best place to cry is on a mother’s arms.
14. A mother is not a person to lean on, but a person to make leaning unnecessary.
15. If I have done anything in life worth attention, I feel sure that I inherited the disposition from my mother.
16. I realized when you look at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know.
17. Everybody wants to save the Earth; nobody wants to help Mom do the dishes.
18. Being a mother is an attitude, not a biological relation.
19. If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands?
20. Most mothers are instinctive philosophers.
21. A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them.
22. Whatever else is unsure in this stinking dunghill of a world a mother’s love is not.
23. A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s.
24. Biology is the least of what make someone a mother
25. Motherhood has a very humanizing effect. Everything gets reduced to essentials.
26. Never gonna go a day without you
27. It’s the job that I take most seriously in my life and I think it’s the hardest job.
28. My mother is a walking miracle.
29. Being a mom has made me so tired. And so happy.
30. Acceptance, tolerance, bravery, compassion. These are the things my mom taught me.