Change is something that we all have to go through at some time. Though it is hard to accept for many of us, sometimes it is necessary.
You call it life, technology or time, everything is bound to change. So why not be a part of it and enjoy the revolution!
So if you are looking for some inspiring and encouraging quotes on change, here our some lines that could help you.
Have a look at our collection for the best Best Quotes on change.
Best Quotes on change
1.It is not the strongest or the most intelligent who will survive but those who can best manage change.
2. Adaptability is about the powerful difference between adapting to cope and adapting to win.
3. The art of life is a constant readjustment to our surroundings.
4. Adaptability is not imitation. It means power of resistance and assimilation.
5. People will try to tell you that all the great opportunities have been snapped up. In reality, the world changes every second, blowing new opportunities in all directions, including yours.
6. Learn to adjust yourself to the conditions you have to endure, but make a point of trying to alter or correct conditions so that they are most favorable to you.
7. All fixed set patterns are incapable of adaptability or pliability. The truth is outside of all fixed patterns.
8. A wise man adapts himself to circumstances, as water shapes itself to the vessel that contains it.
9. The price of doing the same old thing is far higher than the price of change.
10. Each of us has the opportunity to change and grow until our very last breath. Happy creating.
11. Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.
12. If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.
13. Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.
14. You cannot change the circumstances, the seasons, or the wind, but you can change yourself. That is something you have charge of.
15. If there is no struggle, there is no progress.
16. When we are no longer able to change a situation – we are challenged to change ourselves.
17. Since we cannot change reality, let us change the eyes which see reality.
18. If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.
19. To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.
20. If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading.
21. The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.
22. The first step toward change is awareness. The second step is acceptance.
23. You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
24. Sometimes it’s the smallest decisions that can change your life forever.
25. They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself.
26. Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing themself.
27. Never believe that a few caring people can’t change the world. For, indeed, that’s all who ever have.
28. Be the change that you wish to see in the world.
29. Things change. And friends leave. Life doesn’t stop for anybody.
30. Grief does not change you. It reveals you.
31. The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking.
32. Any change, even a change for the better, is always accompanied by drawbacks and discomforts.
33. Change is inevitable. Change is constant.
34. When you’re finished changing, you’re finished.
35. The price of doing the same old thing is far higher than the price of change.
36. The world hates change, yet it is the only thing that has brought progress.
37. If you don’t like change, you will like irrelevance even less.
38. Change means that what was before wasn’t perfect. People want things to be better.
39. If we don’t change, we don’t grow. If we don’t grow, we aren’t really living.
40. Those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.
41. I cannot say whether things will get better if we change; what I can say is they must change if they are to get better.
42. Change before you have to.
43. People can cry much easier than they can change.
44. I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples.
45. There is nothing wrong with change, if it is in the right direction.
46. To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.
47. Nothing is so painful to the human mind as a great and sudden change.
48. This is a new year. A new beginning. And things will change.
49. And that is how change happens. One gesture. One person. One moment at a time.
50. Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change.