Teachers’ day is around the corner, and if you can read this, probably you should turn around and remember all your teachers, and thank them!
However, many of us might not be needing our teachers right now, but somewhere we have our education skills cultivated from them.
So if you are looking for some quotes or one-liners that you can pen down for your teachers this Teachers’ day, pick some from here.
Take a look at our collection for the best Quotes for teachers | Teachers’ day quotes | Quotes about teachers |
Quotes for teachers | Teachers’ day quotes | Quotes about teachers |
- The influence of a good teacher can never be erased.
- The best teachers are those who show you where to look but don’t tell you what to see.
- A teacher takes a hand, opens a mind and touches a heart.
- The best teachers teach from the heart not from the book.
- Today you lead the school. Tomorrow your students will lead the world.
- Teaching creates all other professions.
- They inspire you, they entertain you, and you end up learning a ton even when you don’t know it.
- It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge.
- To the world you may be just a teacher, but to your students you are a star.
- In teaching others we teach ourselves.
- I touch the future I teach.
- It takes a big heart to shape a little mind.
- Teaching creates all other professionals.
- You may be just a teacher but to your students you are a hero.
- Teaching is the greatest act of optimism.
- When one teaches, two learns.
- My teacher thought I was smarter than I was- I was.
- A good teacher is like a candle-it consumes itself to light the way for others.
- To teach is to touch a life forever.
- The best thing about being a teacher is that it matters. The hardest thing about being a teacher is that it matters every day.
- Teachers can change the world one child at a time.
- Just smile and remember why you wanted to teach.
- I teach, what’s your superpower?!
- Teach. Encourage. Instruct. Mentor. Praise. Influence. Guide. Inspire.
- Keep calm or I will use my teacher voice.
- Teachers plant the seeds of knowledge that will grow forever.
- A teacher’s purpose is not to create students in his own image, but to develop students who can create their own image.
- We expect teachers to reach unattainable goals with inadequate resources. The miracle is that they often do.
- Those who educate children well are more to be honored than parents, for these only gave life those the art of living well.
- Teachers who love teaching teach children to love learning.