The man who is known for comedy and acting, has also shelled out a number of meaningful and inspiring quotes. Not that he happens to be a great philosopher, but his quotes seem to be have pinch of philosophy and inspiration.
So if you are looking for a set of quotes and sayings from Steve Martin, here is the collection. Have a look at our collection for the best Steve Martin Quotes.
Steve Martin Quotes
1.All of a sudden I had to remember some words that Marlowe had told me over fifteen years ago: ‘Dead men don’t wear plaid.
2. A kiss may not be the truth, but it is what we wish were true
3. Why is it we don’t always recognize the moment when love begins, but we always know when it ends?
4. A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
5. I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy
6. Boy, those French: they have a different word for everything!
7. I like a woman with a head on her shoulders. I hate necks
8. Talking about music is like dancing about architecture
9. You know what your problem is, it’s that you haven’t seen enough movies – all of life’s riddles are answered in the movies
10. I’ve got to keep breathing. It’ll be my worst business mistake if I don’t
11. Chaos in the midst of chaos isn’t funny, but chaos in the midst of order is
12. First the doctor told me the good news: I was going to have a disease named after me
13. Don’t have sex man. It leads to kissing and pretty soon you have to start talking to them
14. Be so good that they can’t ignore you
15. Talking about music is like dancing about architecture
16. Thankfully. Perseverance is a great substitute for talent
17. Some people have a way with words and other people.oh..uh..not have way.
18. When your hobbies get in the way of your work-that’s ok, but when your hobbies get in the way of themselves..well
19. I got a flu shot and now my chimney works perfectly
20. I’m tired of wasting letters when punctuation will do. Period.