Struggle is a phase that most of us face in our lives. While with many of the instances, we will have a lesson for life. And with many others, we learn to be patient. But there is definitely something or the other that we learn from our struggles in life.
So here is a list of quotes and sayings that you will find inspiring in times of struggle. Have a look at our collection for the best Struggle quotes | Quotes on struggle.
Struggle quotes | Quotes on struggle
1.When something goes wrong in your life, just yell plot twist and move on
2. Someday everything will make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason.
3. Pretend like it’s upto you. It is
4. Be gentle with yourself, you’re doing the best you can
5. There’s no need to be perfect to inspire others. Let people get inspired by how you deal with your imperfections.
6. A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
7. Tie you shoes pack a good lunch and remember that we’re all in this together.
8. Some stories don’t have a clear beginning, middle and end, life is about not knowing having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what’s going to happen next. Delicious ambiguity.
9. Let your past make you better not bitter
10. Remember that everyone you meet is afraid of something, loves something and has lost something
11. The women who does not require validation from anyone is the most feared individual on the planet
12. Sometimes you win. Sometimes you learn
13. Never forget that only dead wish swim the stream
14. You get in lige what you have the courage to ask for
15. You can’t start the next chapter of your life if you keep re reading the last one again and again
16. Hey remember that person you thought you couldn’t live without? Well look at you, living shit.
17. Holding on to anger is like drinking poison and and expecting the other person to die
18. Anything’s possible if you’ve got enough nerve
19. There are three ways to ultimate success. The first way is to be kind. The second way is to be kind. The third way is to be kind.
20. I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a goof time. Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult.
21. Problems are never ending waves in the ocean. You cannot stop them but learn to surf
22. Life has so many different chapters. One bad chapter does not mean it’s end of the book
23. And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.
30. It shouldn’t be easy to be amazing. Then everything would be. It’s the things you fight for and struggle with before earning that have the greatest worth.
31. When something’s difficult to come by, you’ll do that much more to make sure it’s even harder – or impossible – to lose.
32. Whenever you want to achieve something, keep your eyes open, concentrate and make sure you know exactly what it is you want. No one can hit their target with their eyes closed.
33. Our thoughts about what we are and what we can be precisely determine what we can be.
34. Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
35. For after all, the best thing one can do when it is raining is let it rain.
36. Sometimes beautiful things come into our lives out of nowhere. We can’t always understand them, but we have to trust in them. I know you want to question everything, but sometimes it pays to just have a little faith.
37. Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.
38. Life is simply a constant struggle of decisions between choices
39. I am in charge of how I feel and I am choosing happiness
40. Never chase love affection or attention. If it isn’t given freely by another person it isn’t worth having