Well no one is going to appreciate or love this feeling. But at some point or the other, all of us are made to feel this way. So if there is anyone who needs to have some quotes or sayings on loneliness, here are a few lines.
Have a look at our collection for the best Loneliness quotes .
1. The most terrible poverty is loneliness, and the feeling of being unloved.
2. Pray that your loneliness may spur you into finding something to live for, great enough to die for.
3. It’s so lonely when you don’t even know yourself.
4. Loneliness adds beauty to life. It puts a special burn on sunsets and makes night air smell better.
5. Loneliness is about the scariest thing there is.
6. When we truly realize that we are all alone is when we need others the most.
7. What loneliness is more lonely than distrust?
8. It is strange to be known so universally and yet to be so lonely.
9. Loneliness is the most terrible poverty.
10. Alone, all alone Nobody, but nobody Can make it out here alone.
11. Remember we’re all in this alone.
12. Loneliness is the first thing which God’s eye named not good.
13. If you are afraid of being lonely, don’t try to be right.
14. Solitude: a sweet absence of looks.
15. Loneliness is the ultimate poverty.
16.All we ask is to be let alone.
17. Loneliness is the universal problem of rich people.
18. The surest cure for vanity is loneliness.
19. The worst loneliness is not to be comfortable with yourself.
20. To be alone is to be different, to be different is to be alone.
21. They are never alone that are accompanied with noble thoughts.
22. Separate we come, and separate we go, And this be it known, is all that we know.
23. The eternal quest of the individual human being is to shatter his loneliness.
24. The lonely one offers his hand too quickly to whomever he encounters.
25. I believe a lot of disease comes from anxiety, loneliness.
26. Loneliness is proof that your innate search for connection is intact.
27. We are all so much together, but we are all dying of loneliness.
28. We have all known the long loneliness, and we have found that the answer is community.
29. Writing is an antidote for loneliness.
30. One can endure sorrow alone, but it takes two to be glad.
31. You cannot be lonely if you like the person you’re alone with.
32. There is none more lonely than the man who loves only himself.
33. I was never less alone than when by myself.
34. Be good and you will be lonely.
35. People are lonely because they build walls instead of bridges.
36. You’ll never be lonely if you learn to befriend yourself.
37. There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy.
38. God made everything out of nothing, but the nothingness shows through.
39. The loneliest moment in someone’s life is when they are watching their whole world fall apart, and all they can do is stare blankly.
40. The worst part of holding the memories is not the pain. It’s the loneliness of it. Memories need to be shared.
50. We are all so much together, but we are all dying of loneliness.
51. The eternal quest of the individual human being is to shatter his loneliness.
52. Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.
53. Loneliness is the ultimate poverty.
54. Loneliness is never more cruel than when it is felt in close propinquity with someone who has ceased to communicate.
55. The trouble is not that I am single and likely to stay single, but that I am lonely and likely to stay lonely.
56. There is no loneliness like that of a failed marriage.
57. This world that I live in is empty and cold/the loneliness cuts me and tortures my soul.
58. Pray that your loneliness may spur you into finding something to live for, great enough to die for.
59. Remember: the time you feel lonely is the time you most need to be by yourself. Life’s cruelest irony.
60. Life is full of misery, loneliness, and suffering—and it’s all over much too soon.