Even the loudest of cry could be nothing but just an intuition. But even the slightest of cry could sound as creepy as hell. So here’s what we have picked up, a few creepy stories. Looks just as normal at first, but wait till you read till the end!
Take a look at our collection for the best Two line horror stories | Short horror stories |
Two line horror stories | Short horror stories |
1.I burned the dolls even though my children cried.
They did not understand my fear because they assumed I was who moved the dolls into their beds each night.
2. The lights flicker.
I put the pillow over my head, so I won’t hear the screams this time.
3. I let my little girl sleep with me at night.
I still like to snuggle with her despite the increasingly pungent smell of her rotting.
4. It’s hard fighting the urge to hurt myself.
My only comfort is knowing that I can hurt the girl in the trunk instead.
5. I’m not afraid of the cemetery.
It’s the only place the ghosts don’t follow me.
6. They celebrated the first successful cryogenic freezing.
He had no way of letting them know he was still conscious.
7. I can’t move, breathe, speak or hear and it’s so dark all the time.
If I knew it would be this lonely, I would have been cremated instead.
8. Don’t be scared of the monsters, just look for them.
Look to your left, to your right, under your bed, behind your dresser, in your closet,
but never look up, she hates being seen.
9. I was having a pleasant dream when what sounded like hammering woke me.
After that, I could barely hear the muffled sound of dirt
covering the coffin over my own screams.
10. “I can’t sleep”
she whispered, crawling into bed with me.
I woke up cold,
clutching the dress she was buried in.
11. After so many years living alone in this large house,
I came to a startling revelation.
In this time I had closed far more doors
than I had opened.
12. I never go to sleep.
But I keep waking up.
13. He runs my back,kisses my forehead, and whispers,
“Don’t worry, I’ll always be there for you.”
He does this every night on the anniversary of his death.
14. I always did love your face and everything about it.
That’s why I’m wearing it now.
15. I’m the best hider in hide and seek.
I was found only once, but never again.