We’ll never be short of inspirational quotes and stories. And here is another collection from our end for the best of motivational quotes and sayings.
Talking about Zig Ziglar, he has been one of the best motivational speaker of all times. But sadly he is not with us anymore to share any more inspirational speeches or sayings with us. So taking a look back at his work, here is our list for the best quotes from Zig Zuglar.
Have a look at our collection for the Best Zig Ziglar quotes.
Best Zig Ziglar quotes
1.Success is not a destination, it’s a journey.
2. It’s not what happens to you that determines how far you will go in life; it is how you handle what happens to you.
3. Success is the maximum utilization of the ability that you have.
4. Money isn’t the most important thing in life, but it’s reasonably close to oxygen on the “gotta have it” scale.”
5. There is little you can learn from doing nothing.
6. Motivation gets you going and habit gets you there.
7. The greatest of all mistakes is to do nothing because you think you can only do a little.
8. There are no traffic jams on the extra mile.
9. Every success is built on the ability to do better than good enough.
10. Everybody says they want to be free. Take the train off the tracks and it’s free-but it can’t go anywhere.
11. If you go looking for a friend, you’re going to find they’re scarce. If you go out to be a friend, you’ll find them everywhere.
12. You will get all you want in life, if you help enough other people get what they want.
13. Be helpful. When you see a person without a smile, give them yours.
14.Among the things you can give and still keep are your word, a smile, and a grateful heart.
15. You never know when a moment and a few sincere words can have an impact on a life.
16. The way you see people is the way you treat them.
17. Every obnoxious act is a cry for help.
18. People often say motivation doesn’t last. Neither does bathing — that’s why we recommend it daily.
19. Do it, and then you will feel motivated to do it.
20. You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.
21. Don’t be distracted by criticism. Remember ~ the only taste of success some people have is when they take a bite out of you.
22. You were born to win, but to be a winner, you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win.
23. Outstanding people have one thing in common: an absolute sense of mission
24. If you can dream it, then you can achieve it.
25. If you’re sincere, praise is effective. If you’re insincere, it’s manipulative.
26. You cannot perform in a manner inconsistent with the way you see yourself.
27. The foundation stones for a balanced success are honesty, character, integrity, faith, love and loyalty.
28. Make today worth remembering.
29. Every choice you make has an end result.
30. Duty makes us do things well, but love makes us do them beautifully.