Amidst all the audiences and commentators, Al Pacino is considered to be one of the greatest actors of all time. Al Pacino is an American actor of stage and screen, film maker and screen writer.
Along with his number of accolades and honors, he has also won competitive Oscar, an Emmy and a Tony award for acting. And apart from all that, people would never forget Al Pacino for “The Godfather” and the sequels.
So here is a list of quotes and sayings inspired by Al Pacino. Have a look at our collection for the 30 Best Al Pacino quotes.
30 Best Al Pacino quotes
1. Don’t tell me you’re innocent. Because it insults my intelligence and makes me very angry
2. It’s easy to fool the eye but it’s hard to fool the heart.
3. Vanity is my favourite sin.
4. My weaknesses… I wish I could come up with something. I’d probably have the same pause if you asked me what my strengths are. Maybe they’re the same thing.
5. The actor becomes an emotional athlete. The process is painful - my personal life suffers.
6. My first language was shy. It’s only by having been thrust into the limelight that I have learned to cope with my shyness.
7. I know it was you. You broke my heart. You broke my heart!
8. Attica! Attica! Attica
9. You’re outta order. You’re outta order. This whole trial is outta order.
10. Just when I thought that I was out they pull me back in.
11. I subscribe to the law of contrary public opinion: if everyone thinks one thing, then I say bet the other way.
12. You are in no position to disagree. I’ve got a loaded .45
13. You think you’re big time, you gonna f****** die big time. Here comes the pain.
14. It’s like you said. All I am is what I’m going after.
15.On any given Sunday you’re gonna win or you’re gonna lose. The point is – can you win or lose like a man?
16. You’d better look into it, because I’m getting two things: p****d off and curious.
17. This guy crossed the line and didn’t even blink.
18. I’ve learned that time does not heal the wound. It will, though, in its most merciful way, blunt the edge ever so slightly.
19. Sometimes it’s better to be with the devil u know than the angel u didn’t know
20. Either we heal now, as a team, or we will die as individuals.
21. It wasn’t until I got older that I realized acting was something I could really do.
22. The literal, basic thing of the stage is really like a magnet. It brings me back to earth.
23. All I am is what I’m going after.
24. Freedom, baby, is never having to say youre sorry.
25. I was never very happy with performing; it didn’t turn me on much.
26. Sometimes the only way you can get an audience is at an audition.
27.The only thing in this world that gives orders is balls.
28. You’ll never be alone if you’ve got a book.
29. It turned out that time doesn’t heal the wound, but in it’s so merciful way, blunts the edges ever so slightly.
30.You’re as good as the chances you take.