It is no surprise that we are coming close to the year end. Good or bad, old or new, we have all had our experiences with the year. So here’s to all our moments! We have collected a few quotes and sayings that will inspire us towards the year end and make us feel good about it.
Have a look at our collection for the best Inspiring year ending quotes.
Inspiring year ending quotes
1. Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365-page book. Write a good one
2. The journey is the reward
3. For a new year to bring you something new, make a move, like a butterfly tearing its cocoon! Make a move
4. In the end, it’s not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away
5. Never give up on something that you can’t go a day without thinking about.
6. When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.
7. It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return. But what is more painful is to love someone and never find the courage to let that person know how you feel.
8. The object of a new year is not that we should have a new year, but rather that we should have a new soul
9. Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you’re right
10. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing
11.In the end, it’s not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away
12. When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.
13. Never give up on something that you can’t go a day without thinking about.
14. The object of a new year is not that we should have a new year, but rather that we should have a new soul.
15. All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them
16. Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you’re right
17. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing
18. A new year’s resolution is something that goes in one year and out the other.
19. There is no real ending. It’s just the place where you stop the story.
20. You’re just another story I can’t tell anymore.
21. A man is like a novel: until the very last page you don’t know how it will end. Otherwise it wouldn’t be worth reading.
22. A moment’s beginning ends in a moment.
23. There should have been a better farewell. But in the end, there never is. And we take what meagre scraps we can find.
24. It all begins and ends in your mind. What you give power to has power over you.
25. A sunset is nothing more and nothing less than the backside of a sunrise.
26. An end is only a beginning in disguise.
27. Only in cartoons and fairy tales and greeting cards do endings have glitter
28. Many people look forward to the new year for a new start on old habits.
29. For last year’s words belong to last year’s language
And next year’s words await another voice.
And to make an end is to make a beginning.
30. Each age has deemed the new-born year
The fittest time for festal cheer.