Towards the rushing end of the 20th century, the music industry had seen the entry of a sensational band of singers and performers. Originating from Agoura hills in California, Linkin Park was formed in 1996.
Being loved for their nu metal and rap metal, the band has rose to fame with all its genres of performance world wide. So when it comes to their songs, the lyrics and quotes in them, is what makes their performance worthwhile.
And if you are someone who admires the lyrics in the songs, here are some Linkin Park quotes.
Take a look at our collection for the Linkin Park quotes | Best Linkin Park Quotes | Best quotes by Linkin Park
Linkin Park quotes | Best Linkin Park Quotes | Best quotes by Linkin Park
1. Success is nice but it shouldn’t be the only reason why you’re musician
2. Either you go out and you nail it or you quit the business, pack up and move to some stage country where no one knows who you are.
3. What’s the worst thing I’ve stolen? probably little pieces of other people’s lives. Where I’ve either wasted their time or hurt them in some way.
4. I have been able to tap into all the negative things that can happen to me throughout my life by numbing myself to the pain so to speak and kind of being able to vent it through my music
5. I don’t see an exact reflection of myself in every face in the audience, but I know that my songs have validity to them and that’s why the fans are there.
6. Asking someone to describe what something sounds like is like telling a blind person to guess what I look like
7. When life leaves us blind, love keeps us kind
8. I’m strong on the outside, not all the way through. I’ve never been perfect but neither have you
9. Alone in a world with millions of souls walking in circles trapped in their dreams. Unhealthy unclean walking in circles, now we do not disturb scream in silence. Everyone’s sleeping.
10. Even those who never frown, eventually break down
11. All i want to do is be more like me and be less like you
12. Erase all the pain till its gone
13. The sun doesn’t give light to the moon assuming the moon’s gonna owe it one
14.Your voice was all i heard that I get what I deserve
15. Against my will I stand beside my own reflection
16.Things aren’t the way they were before you wouldn’t even recognize me anymore
17. The hardest part of ending is starting again
18. So one last lie I can see through this time I finally let you go
19. I’m tired of being what you want me to be
20. I’ve tried so hard and got our so far but in the end it doesn’t even matter
21. I won’t waste myself on you
22. Remember all the sadness and frustration and let if go
23. With hands held high into the sky so blue. The ocean opens up to follow you
24. I’ve drawn regret from the truth of a thousand lies
25. When the lights go out an we open our eyes.
26. I’m strong on the surface, not all the way through. I’ve never been perfect, but neither have you.
27. You’re forgetting now, it’s time you let me go, let me go
28. Remember you’re loved and you will always will be
29. The smoke screen before the flame
30. I’ve become so numb, I can’t feel you there