I can say that Sarcasm is a kind of art. For many who can do that in the best way possible, I think it must be a task for them. So for you, if you do not have much of that art, here are a few quotes that you will want to use somewhere. Or rather to use when you are in most need of sarcasm.
Have a look at our collection for the best Sarcastic quotes | Sarcastic one liners | Quotes on Sarcasm.
Sarcastic quotes | Sarcastic one liners | Quotes on Sarcasm
1.Mirrors can’t talk, lucky for you they can’t laugh either.
2. Silence is golden duct tape is silver.
3. I’d tell you to go to hell, but I work there and don’t want to see your ugly mug every day
4. People say that laughter is the best medicine… your face must be curing the world!
5. I don’t believe in plastic surgery, But in your case, Go ahead.
6. Violence won’t solve anything…But it sure makes me feel good.
7. You go girl! And don’t come back.
8. That is the ugliest top Ive ever seen, yet it compliments your face perfectly.
9. Sarcasm is the body’s natural defense against stupidity.
10. Those who laugh last think slowest.
11. Whoever said nothing was impossible obviously never tried slamming a revolving door.
12. Save a tree, eat a beaver! Hurray for Earth Day!
13. If the grass is greener on the other side, you can bet the water bill is higher
14. Let’s share, You’ll take the grenade, I’ll take the pin
15. Knowledge is realizing that the street is one-way, wisdom is looking both directions anyway
16. You never learn anything by doing it right
17. The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources
18. Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege
19. Don’t take life so seriously, it isn’t permanent
20. Do you believe in love at first sight or do I have to walk by again?
21. Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot
22.If I agreed with you, we’d both be wrong
23. Don’t worry about what people think. They don’t do it very often.
24. I love deadlines. I like the swooshing sound they make us as they fly by.
25. Experience is the name so many people give to their mistakes.
26. I can resist everything except temptation.
27. If you don’t pay your exorcist, you get repossessed.
28. In democracy your vote counts. In feudalism your count votes
29. Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana
30. The short fortune teller who escaped from prison was a small medium at large