Be it a professional relationship or a personal one, trust is something that builds any bond strong. So one thing is for sure, that we all need to hold on to the trust quotient to keep any relationship going.
If you are trying to build up the same, or looking for some encouraging quotes on trust, here are some quotes.
Have a look at our collection Trust quotes | Quotes on Trust.
Trust quotes | Quotes on Trust
1.I trust you” is a better compliment than “I love you” because you may not always trust the person you love but you can always love the person you trust
2. Trust is like a mirror, once its broken its never the same.
3. Don’t trust people whose feelings change with time. Trust people whose feelings remain the same, even when the time changes.
4. When I give you my time, I’m giving you a portion of my life that I will never get back. Please don’t make me regret it.
5. Trust? Years to earn, seconds to break.
6. Trust is like a sticker, once removed, it does not sticky anymore as it did before.
7. When someone breaks your trust. Don’t feel stupid for trusting them. You didn’t do anything wrong, they’re just an untrustworthy person
8. It’s hard to trust another person after you’ve been betrayed by the ‘one’ you trusted the most
9. Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters.
10. You may not always trust the people you love, but you can always love the people you trust
11. Don’t trust too much. Don’t love too much. Don’t hope too much. Because that too much can hurt you so much.
12. Trust is like a paper, once crumpled, it can’t be perfect again.
13. Trust takes years to build… But seconds to shatter.
14. Heart doesn’t know what doubt is, heart doesn’t know what believe is – heart simply knows trust.
15. Never trust someone who wouldn’t stand up for you.
16. Trust, but reserved.
17. It hurts a lot when you trust someone blindly. And that someone proves that you are actually blind.
18. Without communication there is no relationship. Without respect there is no LOVE. Without trust there is no reason to continue.
19. Never lie to someone who trusts you. Never trust someone who lies to you.
20. Trust is like a broken mirror; you piece together all the pieces, but you’ll always see the cracks in your reflection
21. Trust is the key to the relationship, if you can’t trust then why be together.
22. I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.
23. I trusted you, but now your words mean nothing because your actions spoke the truth.
24. Trust is like an eraser. It gets smaller and smaller with every mistake.
25. Trust with your heart not your with your head.
26. I am not upset because of what you did to me, I m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.
27. Never trust anyone until they have proven to you that they can be trusted.
28. You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself.
29. Trust is earned not given.
30. Trust is like a mirror easily fixed back you can still see the cracks.
31. No person in life is trusted without reason.
32. Trust is like paper once you crumple it it can’t be perfect again.
33. A spoken word of feeling is a moment of trust to those hearing.
34. Without trust you have nothing.
35. If you don’t know how to trust, then you are not ready to love.
36. Trust takes years to build, seconds to break, and forever to fix.
37. Trust takes years to build, seconds to break, and forever to fix.
38. Follow your heart, but be quiet for a while first. Ask questions, then feel the answer. Learn to trust your heart.
39. To be trusted is a greater compliment than to be loved.
40.Without trust, words become the hollow sound of a wooden gong. With trust, words become life itself.
41. A good marriage is at least 80 percent good luck in finding the right person at the right time. The rest is trust.
42. If we are bound to forgive an enemy, we are not bound to trust him.
43. Trust everybody, but cut the cards.
44. Where large sums of money are concerned, it is advisable to trust nobody.
45. In a relation, trust is more important than love. Trust will enhance your love.
46. A person who trusts no one can’t be trusted.
47. Trust is the foundation of love, if you don’t have trust you don’t have anything.
48. In family relationships the most important things are trust and loyalty.
49. You can’t buy trust from the market, neither from the streets. It has to be built with love & dedication.
50. Trust is like a boomerang, once you throw it to someone, it will sooner or later return to you.