It is no surprise that we are coming close to the year end. Good or bad, old or new, we have all had our experiences with the year. So here’s to all our moments! We have collected a few quotes and sayings that will inspire us towards the year end and make us feel good about it.
Here is our list for the best Year end quotes.
Year end quotes
1. Year’s end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us.
2. At the end of the day let there be no excuses no explanations no regrets.
3. Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.
4. Surrender to what is let go of what was. Have faith in what will be.
5. Have you prayed about it as much as you’ve talked about it.
6. A new year is on the way and the possibilities are endless.
7. A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.
8. Whatever happened over this past year, e thankful for where it brought you. Where you are is where you’re meant to be.
9. I am a part of all that I have met.
10. At the end of the year, remember the good and leave the rest, knowing it just gets better and better.
11. Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one.
12. For last year’s words belong to last year’s language, and next year’s words await another voice. And to make an end is to make a beginning.
13. Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don’t resist them; that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.
14. Make New Year’s goals. Dig within, and discover what you would like to have happen in your life this year.
15. Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.
16. Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.
17. We must always change, renew, rejuvenate ourselves; otherwise, we harden.
18. For a new year to bring you something new, make a move, like a butterfly tearing its cocoon! Make a move!
19. Hope smiles from the threshold of the year to come, whispering ‘it will be happier.
20. You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.