If “The secret” has inspired you enough, then the “The power” is also going to be equally inspiring for you. Both the books equally steal people’s attention with all the inspirational stories and advises.
Coming to the “The Power” the book teaches us to control our feeling and frequency. Well that is going to be become the ruler of our lives.
So if you are taken up by the book, here are a few quotes from the book and from the writer, Rhonde Byrne. Let’s take a look at the 20 Best The Power quotes.
20 Best The Power quotes
1. Life is supposed to be fun! When you’re having fun, you feel great and you receive great things! Having fun brings the life you want, and taking things too seriously brings a life you have to take seriously.
2. Life isn’t happening to you; life is responding to you.
3. Start telling the story of your amazing life, and the law of attraction must make sure you receive it!
4. You have to feel love to harness its power!
5. If you have more negative things than positive things in your life, then something is very wrong and you know it.
6. Life is simple. Your life is made up of only two kinds of things – positive things and negative things.
7. Whether your thoughts and feelings are good or bad, they return as automatically and precisely as an echo.
8. The better you feel about money, the more money you magnetize to yourself.
9. Gratitude is the great multiplier.
10. There are no accidents or coincidences in life - everything is synchronicity - because everything has a frequency. It’s simply the physics of life and the universe in action.
11. Heaven is within you.
12. All that we send into the lives of others comes back into our own.
13. It’s not how much we give but how much love we put into giving.
14. Every single second is an opportunity to change your life, because in any moment you can change the way you feel.
15. The more love you give in your day-to-day life, the greater the magnetic power of love you have in the field around you, and everything you want will fall at your feet.
16. You are the ruler of a kingdom, and whatever you think and feel becomes the law of your kingdom — the law within your body.
17. Gratitude is the great multiplier, so say thank you for your health every single day.
18. Remember it only takes giving love and good feelings a minimum of 51 percent of the tiem to reach the tipping point and change everything.
19. Do not waste one moment in regret, for to think feelingly of the mistakes of the past is to re-infect yourself.
20. Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one getting burned.
VERY VERY NIC…
Thanks Kundan Singh. 🙂