Anne Frank has been one of the most talked about victim of the Holocaust. The young soul has ignited many minds with the diary that she left behind.
Annelies Marie Frank, better known as Anne Frank, was kept in hiding along with her entire family. This was in fear of the Nazi regime under the control of Adolf Hitler during the World War II.
This was the time when she was writing a diary for the 26 months that she was in hiding. So this is where we get a few inspirational motivational quotes from a young mind.
Have a look at our collection for the best 50 Inspirational Anne Frank quotes.
50 Inspirational Anne Frank quotes
1. Everyone has inside of him a piece of good news. The good news is that you don’t know how great you can be! How much you can love! What you can accomplish! And what your potential is!
2. How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.
3. Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy.
4. I can shake off everything as I write; my sorrows disappear, my courage is reborn.
5. I’ve found that there is always some beauty left — in nature, sunshine, freedom, in yourself; these can all help you.
6. No one has ever become poor by giving.
7. I don’t think of all the misery, but of the beauty that still remains.
8. Because paper has more patience than people.
9. Look at how a single candle can both defy and define the darkness.
10. People can tell you to keep your mouth shut, but that doesn’t stop you from having your own opinion.
11. Whoever is happy will make others happy.
12. In the long run, the sharpest weapon of all is a kind and gentle spirit.
13. Where there’s hope, there’s life. It fills us with fresh courage and makes us strong again.
14. In spite of everything, I still believe that people are really good at heart.
15. A quiet conscience makes one strong!
16. I think a lot, but I don’t say much.
17. Memories mean more to me than dresses.
18. As long as this exists, this sunshine and this cloudless sky, and as long as I can enjoy it, how can I be sad?
19. But feelings can’t be ignored, no matter how unjust or ungrateful they seem.
20. I wish to go on living even after my death.
21. The weak die out and the strong will survive, and will live on forever
22. The weak fall, but the strong will remain and never go under
23. Deep down, the young are lonelier than the old.
24. Laziness may appear attractive, but work gives satisfaction.
25. People who have a religion should be glad, for not everyone has the gift of believing in heavenly things.
26. Don’t condemn me, remember rather that sometimes I, too, can reach the bursting point.
27. I want to write, but more than that, I want to bring out all kinds of things that lie buried deep in my heart.
28. Sympathy, Love, Fortune… We all have these qualities but still tend to not use them!
29. The final forming of a person’s character lies in their own hands.
30. Crying can bring relief, as long as you don’t cry alone.
31. The reason for my starting a diary is that I have no real friend.
32. Paper is more patient than man.
33. I want be a writer
34. An empty day, though clear and bright, Is just as dark as any night.
35. Dead people receive more flowers than the living ones because regret is stronger than gratitude.
36. I wonder if anyone can ever succeed in making their children content.
37. People can so easily be tempted by slackness… and by money.
38. I had to hold my head up high and put a bold face on things, but the thoughts keep coming anyways.
39. I looked up in the sky and trusted in God.
40. I can’t let them see my doubts, or the wounds they’ve inflicted on me.
41. I live in a crazy time.
42. Whoever is happy will make others happy.
43. Look at how a single candle can both defy and define the darkness
44. In the long run, the sharpest weapon of all is a kind and gentle spirit.
45. He who has courage and faith will never perish in misery!
46. As long as this exists, this sunshine and this cloudless sky, and as long as I can enjoy it, how can I be sad?
47. Ordinary people don’t know how much books can mean to someone who’s cooped up.
48. I keep my ideals because in spite of everything I still believe that people are good at heart.
49. You only really get to know a person after a fight. Only then can you judge their true characters!
50. Despite everything, I believe people are really good at heart.