The very first thing that we learn as a human being is to respect. Be it another person or any other being, respect is the very first gesture that you convey to the other person.
So if you feel that like going through a list of quotes on respect, here is our countdown! Have a look at our collection for the best Best Respect quotes.
Best Respect quotes
1.I speak to everyone in the same way, whether he is the garbage man or the president of the university.
2. Respect was invented to cover the empty place where love should be.
3. I am fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.
4. Youth is wasted on the young.
5. Respect yourself and others will respect you.
6. A person’s a person, no matter how small.
7. Respect yourself if you would have others respect you.
8. Respect is what we owe; love, what we give.
9. One of the most sincere forms of respect is actually listening to what another has to say.
10. There is no respect for others without humility in one’s self.
11. We don’t need to share the same opinions as others, but we need to be respectful.
12. Everyone should be respected as an individual, but no one idolized.
13. I think I’m a natural-born leader. I know how to bow down to authority if it’s authority that I respect.
14. Respect for ourselves guides our morals, respect for others guides our manners.
15. To be one, to be united is a great thing. But to respect the right to be different is maybe even greater.
16. If we are not free, no one will respect us.
17. I never make the mistake of arguing with people for whose opinions I have no respect.
18. Nothing is more despicable than respect based on fear.
19. Being brilliant is no great feat if you respect nothing.
20. Show respect to all people, but grovel to none.
21. I have a respect for manners as such, they are a way of dealing with people you don’t agree with or like.
22. Love is honesty. Love is a mutual respect for one another.
23. I can be hurt, she said, only by people I respect.
24. Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
25.You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.
26. Be the change that you wish to see in the world.
27. People want to hear what I have to say and respect what I say.
28. It is so important to get respect for what you do and at the same time give it.
29. Men are so willing to respect anything that bores them.
30. When you practice gratefulness, there is a sense of respect toward others.