Unlike all the living personalities, Spirit science is something that leads us to positive quotes and sayings. Spirit science is one of the most liked columns for inspirational and motivational quotes.
Starting just as the simple animated cartoons, Spirit science evolved to be one of most leading website and forum with all its quotes and sayings. So here we have picked up a good collection of thoughts and quotes from Spirit science.
Have a look at our collection for the 50 Inspirational Spirit science quotes.
50 Inspirational Spirit science quotes
1. However many holy words you read, however many you speak, what good will they do you if you do not act on upon them?
2. The way is not in the sky. The way is in the heart.
3. A jug fills drop by drop.
4. Every human being is the author of his own health or disease.
5. To understand everything is to forgive everything.
6. Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.
7. Whatever words we utter should be chosen with care for people will hear them and be influenced by them for good or ill.
8. No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path.
9. In a controversy the instant we feel anger we have already ceased striving for the truth, and have begun striving for ourselves.
10. In the sky, there is no distinction of east and west; people create distinctions out of their own minds and then believe them to be true.
11. Those who are free of resentful thoughts surely find peace.
12. Hatred does not cease through hatred at any time. Hatred ceases through love. This is an unalterable law.
13. There has to be evil so that good can prove its purity above it.
14. It is easy to see the faults of others, but difficult to see once own faults. One shows the faults of others like chaff winnowed in the wind, but one conceals one’s own faults as a cunning gambler conceals his dice.
15. I never see what has been done; I only see what remains to be done.
16. The mind is everything. What you think you become.
17. Just as treasures are uncovered from the earth, so virtue appears from good deeds, and wisdom appears from a pure and peaceful mind. To walk safely through the maze of human life, one needs the light of wisdom and the guidance of virtue.
18. We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves.
19. Work out your own salvation. Do not depend on others.
20. Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn’t learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn’t learn a little, at least we didn’t get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn’t die; so, let us all be thankful.
21. You cannot travel the path until you have become the path itself.
22. You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.
23. To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others
24. Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.
25. Have compassion for all beings, rich and poor alike; each has their suffering. Some suffer too much, others too little.
26. They are not your friends until they have defended you in your absence.
27. Do not get upset with people or situations, both are powerless without your reaction.
28. Wrinkles mean you laughed grey hair means you cared and scars mean you lived.
29. Home is not a place it’s a feeling.
30. The most free person in this world is the one who has nothing to hide.
31. Rudeness is the weak person’s imitation of strength.
32. One of the hardest decisions you’ll ever face in your life is choosing whether to walk away or try harder.
33. If you’re helping someone and expecting something in return, you’re doing business not kindness.
34. I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me.
35. That’s the problem with putting others first, you’ve taught them that you come second.
36. Do not grow old no matter how long you live. Never cease to stand like curious children children before the great mystery into which we were born.
37. Everything is temporary emotions thoughts people and scenary. Do not become attached just flow with it.
38. There is a child inside each one of us, who comes out in front of person we are most comfortable with.
39. The best revenge is to have enough self worth not seek it.
40. It’s horrifying that we have to fight our own government to save the environment.
41. A wise man makes his own decisions an ignorant man follows public opinion.
42. Forgive yourself for not knowing what you didn’t know before you learned it.
43. Life begins where fear ends.
44. A head full of fears has no space for dreams.
45. No tree it is said can grow to heaven unless its roots reach down to hell.
46. Remember you can’t reach what’s in front of you until you let go of whats behind you.
47. I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief.
48. Don’t rush things, when time is right it will happen.
49. Trust the vibes you get, energy doesn’t lie.
50. People empty me. I have to get away to refill.