Flowers are the one of the cutest being from nature, that catches an instant smile on our faces. No one has ever frowned seeing a smiling and glowing flower!
And since a lot of us have a soft corner for every small and big flowers, we might want to have a few quotes and sayings on the same, here are some.
Take a look at our collection for the best Flower Quotes | Quotes about flowers |
Flower Quotes | Quotes about flowers |
1. Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light.
2. The earth laughs in flowers.
3. Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food and medicine for the soul.
4. What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity. These are but trifles, to be sure; but scattered along life’s pathway, the good they do is inconceivable.
5. Flowers make me irrationally happy.
6. Flowers grow out of dark moments.
7. The temple bell stops but I still hear the sound coming out of the flowers.
8. To be overcome by the fragrance of flowers is a delectable form of defeat.
9. The violets in the mountains have broken the rocks.
10. Flowers seem intended for the solace of ordinary humanity.
11. Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature.
12. The sun does not shine for a few trees and flowers, but for the wide world’s joy.
13. In joy or sadness flowers are our constant friends.
14. A flower blossoms for its own joy.
15. The flower fades that is not looked upon.
16. We grow like flowers, and bear desire, The odor of the human flowers
17. One person’s weed is another person’s wildflower
18. Gardens and flowers have a way of bringing people together, drawing them from their homes
19. Flowers don’t tell, they show. That’s the way good books should be too
20. A beautiful flower begins its life in the dirt
21. Where flowers bloom so does hope
22. Every flower must push through the dirt in order to get to bath in sunlight.
23. Full many a flower is born to blush unseen.
24. Raise your words not voice. It is rain that grows flowers not thunder
25. Some see a weed some see a wish
26. There are always flowers for those who want to see them
27. None can have a healthy love for flowers unless he loves the wild ones.
28. To me, flowers are happiness.
29. Flowers are the sweetest things God ever made and forgot to put a soul into.
30. I’d rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck.
31. Flowers seem intended for the solace of ordinary humanity.
32. Flowers are the music of the earth.
33. Wildflowers don’t care where they grow.
34. Flowers feed the soul.
35. Flowers grow out of dark moments.
36. No flower wants to be at home when it is raining outside!
37. A flower’s appeal is in its contradictions – so delicate in form yet strong in fragrance, so small in size yet big in beauty, so short in life yet long on effect.
38. Flowers… are a proud assertion that a ray of beauty out-values all the utilities of the world.
39. I’d rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck
40. Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature.
41. Flowers are love’s truest language
42. Flowers are without hope. Because hope is tomorrow and flowers have no tomorrow.
43. Flowers are the music of the ground from earth’s lips spoken without sound
44. Every flower must push through the dirt to get to bath in sunlight
45. The flower doesn’t dream of the bee. It blossoms and the bee comes
46. Flowers are happy things
47. Weeds are flowers too when you get to know them
48. Flowers speak of love silently in a language known only to the heart
49. A flower does not think of competing with the flower next to it. It just blooms.
50. All the flowers of all the tomorrows are in the seeds of today