Be it personal or some other reason, pain is something that all of us go through at some point or the other. But I think all of us will agree to the fact that pain is something that makes us fall weak, but comes as a strength as well.
So if you are looking for some quotes or one-liners on pain, here is where you can pick some from.
Take a look at our collection for the Best Pain quotes | Quotes on Pain | Best quotes about pain |
Best Pain quotes | Quotes on Pain | Best quotes about pain |
- That’s the thing about pain. It demands to be felt.
- Pain changes people.
- The people experiencing the most pain tend to be the ones who are always trying to make others smile.
- In the end, some of your greatest pain becomes your greatest strengths.
- I’m tired of this never ending pain.
- Pain is inevitable and suffering is optional.
- We cannot learn without pain.
- I am not the same anymore. Pain has changed me.
- I keep it all inside because I’d rather the pain destroy me, than everyone else.
- Endure the pain, enjoy the gain.
- If you rest, you rust.
- Do not mock a pain you haven’t endured.
- A smile can hide so much of pain.
- But there is always pain hidden.
- Pain is the only thing that’s telling me, I’m still alive.
- I’d rather feel hurt than feel nothing at all.
- Making the best of this life, one spoon at a time.
- Forget what hurt you but never forget what it taught you.
- With pain comes strength.
- Everyone is a moon and has a dark side which they never show to anybody.
- I’m falling apart night in front of your eyes but you don’t even see me.
- It hurts because it matters.
- Sometimes all you can do is lie in bed, and hope to fall asleep before you fall apart.
- It’s not always the tears that measure the pain. Sometimes it’s the smile we fake.
- Not all wounds are visible.
- How do I say I miss you in a way that will make your heart ache as mine does?
- When someone is going through a storm, your silent presence is more powerful than a million empty words.
- No one understands and that hurts.
- I tried hard to fight the demons.
- Every life has a measure of sorrow, and sometimes this is what awakens us.