There is no person who can be firm on not having any secrets. The point is on how good we are at keeping it. Or rather in hiding something.
Secrets can be magical at times, while sometimes they might cost you a bomb. So whatever the case may be, if you are looking out for some one-liners or quotes on secrets, find some from here.
Take a look at our collection for the Best quotes on Secrets | Secret quotes | Quotes on Secrets |
Best quotes on Secrets | Secret quotes | Quotes on Secrets |
- And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places.
- Three may keep a secret, if two of them are dead.
- If you want to keep a secret, you must also hide it from yourself.
- The more you leave out, the more you highlight what you leave in.
- I want to be with those who know secret things or else alone.
- A picture is a secret about a secret, the more it tells you the less you know.
- Sometimes, the biggest secrets you can only tell a stranger.
- I’ve learned that we’re all entitled to have our secrets.
- The best secrets are the most twisted.
- It was almost comforting, this mutual acceptance of our secrets.
- Keeping secrets from someone is no different than lying to them. It’s still dishonest.
- Some of the best moments in life are the ones you can’t tell anyone about.
- You only know a part of me. I am a universe full of secrets.
- Hidden truths are unspoken lies.
- He’s my secret. My beautiful little secret!
- Some secrets are meant to be known- but once known you can never forget them.
- Some secrets are like fossils and the stone has become too heavy to turn over.
- It’s human to have a secret, but it’s just as human to reveal it sooner or later.
- The secret of happiness is to count your blessings while others are adding up their troubles.
- The secret of having it all is believing you already do.
- I wanted to tell you all my secrets, but you became one of them instead.
- Write your secrets in the sand and trust them with a mermaid.
- Her heart was a secret garden and the walls were very high.
- Every person has at least one secret that would break your heart.
- The best way of keeping a secret is to pretend there isn’t one.
- Something you tell everybody to tell nobody.
- Secrets are mistakes for liars.
- Nothing haunts us like the things we don’t say.
- You’ll never guess her secret.
- We all have stories we’ll never tell.