The movie definitely stunned both Bollywood and Hollywood industry. And the message that was tried to convey, hit the viewers pretty well.
So if you have loved the movie, you would have definitely managed to get through a few messages from the movie. And if you didn’t notice them, here is a list of quotes and sayings from the movie, Life of Pi.
Here is our collection for the best Quotes from Life of Pi | Life of Pi quotes
Quotes from Life of Pi | Life of Pi quotes
1.You must take life the way it comes at you and make the best of it.
2. You might think I lost all hope at that point. I did. And as a result I perked up and felt much better.
3. If there’s only one nation in the sky, shouldn’t all passports be valid for it?
4. Life will defend itself no matter how small it is.
5. The presence of God is the finest of rewards.
6. Misery loves company and madness calls it forth.
7. Faith is a house with many rooms.
8. Above all don’t loose hope.
9. Survival is a state of mind.
10. God I give myself to you. I am your vessel. Whatever comes I want to know, show me.
11. I was giving up. I would have given up-if a voice hadn’t made itself heard in my heart.
12. I suppose in the end, the whole of life becomes an act of letting go, but what always hurts the most is not taking a moment to say goodbye.
13. You might think I lost all hope at that point. I did. And as a result I perked up and felt much better.
14. Dare I say I miss him? I do. I miss him. I still see him in my dreams. They are nightmares mostly, but nightmares tinged with love.
15. I still cannot understand how he could abandon me so unceremoniously, without any sort of goodbye, without looking back even once.
16. Certain illusions about freedom plague both zoos and religion.
17. How will he find his way if he does not choose a path.
18. The reason death sticks so closely to life isn’t biological necessity-it’s envy.
19. Life is so beautiful that death has fallen in love .
20. All living things contain a measure of madness.