All of us have a passion that keeps us going. All our zest and attention we put in for our passion. And if sports is one such passion for you, then you will find these quotes a lot more convincing and inspiring.
Competition. Training. Pain. Success. Failure, is all something that adds to the lifestyle of a sportsperson. So if you are looking for some lines or quotes to boost up your sports spirit, here’s an apt collection.
Take a look at our collection for the Best quotes on sports | Sports quotes | Quotes about sports |
Best quotes on sports | Sports quotes | Quotes about sports |
1.The only way to prove that you’re a good sport is to lose.
2. A trophy carries a dust. Memories last forever.
3. There may be people that have more talent than you, but there’s no excuse for anyone to work harder than you do.
4. The more difficult the victory, the greater the happiness in winning.
5. If you can’t outplay them,outwork them.
6. Do you know what my favorite part of the game is? The opportunity to play.
7. Hardwork beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.
8. Look in the mirror that’s your competition.
9. Somewhere behind the athlete you’ve become and the hours of practice and the coaches who have pushed you is a little girl who fell in love with the game and never looked back… play for her.
10. If you aren’t going all the way, why go at all?