Hours turned to minutes, minutes turned to seconds, seconds turned to moments..Everything just flows in the magic of time.
They say time is something that heals and changes everything gradually. But its our efforts and attitude towards time that can get things in place.
So if you are looking for some quotes or one-liners on time, find some from here. Take a look at our collection for the Best time quotes | Quotes on time | Time quotes |
Best time quotes | Quotes on time | Time quotes |
- Good things take time.
- Don’t wait, the time will never be just right.
- That’s the problem with putting others first, you’ve taught them you come second.
- Come with me, where dreams are born and time is never planned.
- The best time for new beginnings is now.
- Time is now.
- If not now, then when?
- Take time to do what makes your soul happy.
- Don’t try to rush things that need time to grow.
- There comes a time when you have to choose between turning the page and closing the book.
- Time is not measured by clocks but by moments.
- Just when the caterpillar though the world was ending, he turned into a butterfly.
- You turned the page I buried the book.
- Time has a wonderful way of showing what really matters.
- The bad news is time flies. The good news is you’re the pilot.
- The dark attics of our minds, all times mingle.
- The trouble is we think we have time.
- The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.
- Only time can heal what reason cannot.
- Your time is limited so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
- This is our time.
- You cannot always wait for the perfect time, sometimes you must dare to jump.
- There’s a first time for everything.
- Some people are old at 18 and some are young at 90. Time is a concept that humans created.
- I never look back darling, it distracts from the now.
- If you judge people you have no time to love them.
- And suddenly you know, it’s time to start something new and trust the magic of new beginnings.
- Time is what we want most but what we use worst.
- All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
- The past, like the the future, is indefinite and exists only as a spectrum of possibilities.
So go out and make your time and moments a fruitful one!! 🙂