One day is never enough to thank our Mums and make them realize how much brighter they make our world! But now that we have a dedicated day to thank our mothers, why not make her feel special for taking an angelic role in our lives?!
So we’ll soon be celebrating the mother’s day, on 8th of May. But it’s not only on this day, but all year round she deserves to be thanked and appreciated for all her gestures.
And if you are looking for a few lines to scribble down for her, or some quotes that you could tag along for her, here are some!
Take a look at our collection for the best Mother’s day quotes | Quotes for mothers | Mother’s day |
Mother’s day quotes | Quotes for mothers | Mother’s day |
1.The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness.
2. No gift to your mother can ever equal her gift to you-life
3. As is the mother, so is her daughter
4. Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother
5. That best academy, a mother’s knee
6. Nobody knows of the work it makes. To keep the home together. Nobody knows of the steps it takes, nobody knows but mother.
7. If the whole world were put into one scale, and my mother in the other, the whole world would kick the beam.
8. There is only one pretty child in the world, and every mother has it.
9. An ounce of mother is worth a ton of priest.
10. There’s a reason some people think they can do anything. They listen to their mothers
11. Not always eye to eye but heart to heart
12. For the friend, the support, the mom you are..I love you!
13. A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take
14. Mom I just wanted to say congratulations, I turned out perfectly
15. I believe in love at first sight because I’ve been loving my mother since I opened my eyes
16. Behind every good kid is a great mom
17. Home is where mom is
18. Your gentle spirit helped me find my own
19. I got it from my mama
20. She is clothed with strength and dignity. She laughs without fear of the future
21. In one way or another you are always my point of reference
22. What I am you helped me to be
23. Mom sized love built to love
24. She makes broken look beautiful and strong look invincible. She walked with the universe and her shoulders and made it look like a pair of wings.
25. Thank you for being my heart’s first home. I love you mom
26. You make me happy when skies are grey
27. I’ll love you forever. i”ll like you for always as along as I’m living my mommy you’ll be
28. MOM: The glue that holds everything together even when she feels like she may fall apart
29. The very fact that you worry about being a good mom means that you already are one
30. So much of me is made from what I learned from you. You’ll be with me like a hand print on my heart
31. To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in its perfect power. Or the climbing falling colors of the rainbow
32. My mom, she is beautiful softened at the edges and tempered with a spine of steel. I want to grow old and be like her
33. The loveliest masterpiece of the heart of God is the heart of a mother
34. Mom turned upside down spells wow
35. Always my mother, forever my friend
36. All that I am or ever hope to be I owe to my angelic mother
37. Mom, a title just above Queen
38. Moms are like buttons they hold everything together
39. Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother
40. Motherhood: All begins and ends here
41. Any mother could perform the jobs of several air traffic controllers with ease
42. Being a mother is learning about strengths you didn’t know you had and dealing with fears you didn’t know existed
43. A mom’s hug lasts long after she let’s go
44. I’ll always look up to my mom
45.You are far more precious than jewels
46. Sooner or later we all quote our mothers
47. Sometimes when I open my mouth my mother comes out
48. She took the leap and built her wings on the way down
49. What is a mom but the sunshine of our days and stars of our nights
50. AMazing lOving sTrong Happy sElfless gRacefull