Like all religious books, Bhagavad Geeta also comes with all the teachings and lessons of life. So here is what we have picked up for all those have been inspired by the teachings of Bhagavad geeta.
Have a look at our collection for the best Quotes from Geeta | Geeta quotes.
Quotes from Geeta | Geeta quotes
1.As they approach me, so I receive them. All paths, Arjuna, lead to me.
2. I am the beginning, middle, and end of creation.
3. Among animals I am the lion; among birds, the eagle Garuda. I am Prahlada, born among the demons, and of all that measures, I am time.
4. I am death, which overcomes all, and the source of all beings still to be born.
5. Just remember that I am, and that I support the entire cosmos with only a fragment of my being.
6. I am time, the destroyer of all; I have come to consume the world.
7. There are three gates to this self-destructive hell: lust, anger, and greed. Renounce these three.
8. Pleasure from the senses seems like nectar at first, but it is bitter as poison in the end.
9. Whatever you do, make it an offering to me – the food you eat, the sacrifices you make, the help you give, even your suffering.
10. I am heat; I give and withhold the rain. I am immortality and I am death; I am what is and what is not.
11. Those who worship other gods with faith and devotion also worship me, Arjuna, even if they do not observe the usual forms. I am the object of all worship, its enjoyer and Lord.
12. When meditation is mastered, the mind is unwavering like the flame of a lamp in a windless place.
13. Krishna delivers the Gita to Arjun
14. As the heat of a fire reduces wood to ashes, the fire of knowledge burns to ashes all karma.
15. Those who cannot renounce attachment to the results of their work are far from the path.
16. To those who have conquered themselves, the will is a friend. But it is the enemy of those who have not found the Self within them.
17. No one who does good work will ever come to a bad end, either here or in the world to come.
18. The states of sattva, rajas, and tamas come from me, but I am not in them.
19. After many births the wise seek refuge in me, seeing me everywhere and in everything. Such great souls are very rare.
20. Those who worship me and meditate on me constantly, without any other thought – I will provide for all their needs.
21. Fill your mind with me; love me; serve me; worship me always. Seeking me in your heart, you will at last be united with me.
22. All the scriptures lead to me; I am their author and their wisdom.
23. Calmness, gentleness, silence, self-restraint, and purity: these are the disciplines of the mind.
24. I give you these precious words of wisdom; reflect on them and then do as you choose.
25. By serving me with steadfast love, a man or woman goes beyond the gunas.