Being proud of what we are is something that we should always remember and follow. And being confident on your self-esteem will not just help you come out in the world brighter, but will also enlighten up your life.
So if you are looking for some quotes or thoughts on self esteem, find some from here. Take a look at our collection for the best Self-esteem quotes.
Here is our pick for the Best Self-esteem quotes | Quotes about self-esteem | Quotes on Self-esteem |
Best Self-esteem quotes | Quotes about self-esteem | Quotes on Self-esteem |
- You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.
- Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.
- I never loved another person the way I loved myself.
- The strongest single factor in prosperity consciousness is self-esteem: believing you can do it, believing you deserve it, believing you will get it.
- Listen to your heart above all other voices.
- Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.
- Self-trust is the first secret of success.
- Someone else’s opinion of you does not have to become your reality.
- If I am not for myself, who will be?
- I was always looking outside myself for strength and confidence but it comes from within. It is there all the time.
- The way you treat yourself sets the standard for others.
- You have within you right now, everything you need to deal with whatever the world can throw at you.
- If you really put a small value upon yourself, rest assured that the world will not raise your price.
- Always act like you’re wearing an invisible crown.
- The best way to gain self-confidence is to do what you are afraid to do.
- Talk to yourself like you would to someone you love.
- What you think of yourself is much more important than what people think of you.
- It’s not what you are that is holding you back. It is what you think you are not.
- Be proud of who you are and no ashamed of how others see you.
- Why fit in when you were born to stand out!
- The first and most important person you must believe in is yourself.
- Of all our infirmities, the most savage is to despise our being.
- Don’t let anyone ever dull your sparkle.
- I’m in charge of how I feel and today I am choosing happiness.
- It all begins and ends in your mind. What you give power to, has power over you if you allow it.
- I will never apologize for being me. You should apologize for asking me to be anything else.
- You are confined only by the walls you build yourself.
- Make yourself a priority once in a while. It’s not selfish. It’s necessary.
- Heaven is cheering you on.
- There comes a time when you have to stop crossing oceans for people who wouldn’t even jump into puddles for you.