We all have our childhood reads inspired by Ruskin Bond. And for many of us, I guess it’ll be because of Ruskin Bond that we have got into a flow with reading.
Starting up with short stories and write ups, Ruskin Bond had fetched himself an immense love for writing poetry works and novel. And he has even been recognized with various awards for the same. And since then there’s no looking back.
So if there are some quotes from Ruskin Bond that you will want take a look at, here are some. Take a look at our collection for the best Ruskin Bond quotes | Quotes by Ruskin Bond | Best Ruskin Bond quotes
Ruskin Bond quotes | Quotes by Ruskin Bond | Best Ruskin Bond quotes
1.A great book is a friend that never lets you down.
2. You can return to your book again and again and the joy first derived from it will still be there
3. To be able to laugh and to be merciful are the only things that make the man better than the beast
4. It’s courage not luck that takes us through to the end of the road
5. People often ask me why my style is so simple. It is in fact deceptively simple for no two sentences are alike. It is clarity that I am striving to attain simplicity
6. Red roses for young lovers. French beans for longstanding relationships
7. All glory comes from daring to begin.
8. A love beyond death a love that makes life alive
9. The past is always with us for it feeds the present
10. I am still on my zigzag way, pursuing the diagonal between reason and heart
11. It is always the same with mountains. Once you have lived with them for any length of time, you belong to them. There is no escape.
12. On books and friends I spend money. For stones and bricks I haven’t any.
13. Happiness is a mysterious thing, to be found somewhere between too little and too much.
14. For every time I see the sky I’m aware of belonging to the universe than to just one corner of the earth.
15. And when all the wars are done, a butterfly will still be beautiful
16. In our imperfect world, there is far too much talk and not enough thought.
17. It isn’t time that is passing by, it’s you and I.
18. Well, it often happens that people with good eyesight fail to see what is right in front of them.
19. Because happiness is elusive.
20. One sure way to lose the world and everything in it, is to try grasping it.
21. All things beautiful are easily destroyed.
22. Having lived with deodars (divine trees), I can understand God having a favorite among trees.
23. You find love when you least expect to and lose it when you are sure that it is in your grasp
24. You may break, you may shatter the vase if you will, But the scent of the roses will linger there still.
25. People come and go, the mountains remain. Mountains are permanent things. They are stubborn, they refuse to move.
26. Happiness is a mysterious thing to be found somewhere between too little and too much
27. One sure way to lose the world and everything in it is to try grasping it
28. Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass. it’s learning to dance in the rain
29. She did not know it then, but some of the moving forces of our lives are meant to touch us briefly and go their way
30. I may stop loving you but I’ll never stop loving the days I loved you