“A smile is a curve that sets everything straight”
I think we have all heard this quote a million times. But it’s indeed true. Many a times, you could be a reason to someone’s cheer with your smile. So I think it’ll be fair for everyone to keep a smile handy at all time. 🙂
On that note, if you are looking for some quotes or lines on smile, here is where you can find some. Take a look at our collection for the best Smile Quotes | Quotes on smile | Best smile quotes | Best quotes on smile
Smile Quotes | Quotes on smile | Best smile quotes | Best quotes on smile
1.People seldom notice old clothes if you wear a big smile.
2. Peace begins with a smile
3. Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.
4. Before you put on a frown, make absolutely sure there are no smiles available.
5. You’ve got to take the good with the bad, smile with the sad, love what you’ve got
6. If you smile when no one else is around, you really mean it.
7. Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.
8. When I look out at the people and they look at me and they’re smiling, then I know that I’m loved. That is the time when I have no worries, no problems.
9. I add a smile to everything I wear and that has worked great for me.
10. One who smiles rather than rages is always the stronger.
11. You’ll find that life is still worthwhile, if you just smile
12. The world always looks brighter from behind a smile
13. Never regret something that once made you smile.
14. All people smile in the same language.
15. When someone is in a bad mood, look them in the eyes and tell them to smile. They will always smile and cheer up a bit.
16. A smile is happiness you’ll find right under your nose.
17. Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful.
18. I love those random memories that make me smile.
19. Stay strong, make them wonder how you’re still smiling.
20. You’re never fully dressed without a smile.
21. Your wrinkles either show that you’re nasty, cranky, and senile, or that you’re always smiling.
22. Remember that there is no happiness in having or in getting, but only in giving. Reach out. Share. Smile. Hug.
23. Wear a smile and have friends; wear a scowl and have wrinkles.
24. Start every day with a smile and get it over with.
25. Wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have been.
26. When a new day begins, dare to smile gratefully.
27. A smile confuses an approaching frown.
28. Use your smile to change the world; don’t let the world change your smile.
29. A smile is an inexpensive way to change your looks.
30. Let my soul smile through my heart and my heart smile through my eyes, that I may scatter rich smiles in sad hearts.
31. Every smile makes you a day younger.
32. If you see a friend without a smile; give him one of yours.
33. A smile appeared upon her face as if she’d taken it directly from her handbag and pinned it there.
34. I’ve never seen a smiling face that was not beautiful.
35. Hey, I’ve got nothing to do today but smile.
36. A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
37. When all else fails, smile!
38. You smile. I smile.
39. Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth
40. Smile is the key that fits the lock of everybody’s heart
41. Be someone else’s sunshine. Be the reason someone smiles today
42.Never regret something that once made you smile.
43. I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection.
44. Wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have been.
45. There is no weapon in the feminine armory to which men are so vulnerable as they are to a smile.
46. A warm smile is the universal language of kindness.
47. It takes a lot of energy to be negative. You have to work at it. But smiling is painless. I’d rather spend my energy smiling.
48. I add a smile to everything I wear and that has worked great for me.
49. Each time someone says your name I smile
50. Smile like you’ve never been hurt