Ever since the book hit the stores, readers were took by storm with the immense love that it carried. And with the release of the movie based on the book, viewers were all with praises for the movie. And then there was no looking back for The fault in our stars.
Call it customized gifts, lockets, cakes, tshirt or any other gifting things, lovers and couples were all inspired by The fault in our stars.
So if you are one of the TFIOS addicts, these quotes will definitely help you somewhere. Take a look at our collection for the 25 Best The Fault in our stars quotes | TFIOS quotes | Quotes from The fault in our stars
25 Best The Fault in our stars quotes | TFIOS quotes | Quotes from The fault in our stars
- I fell in love the way you fall asleep slowly and then all at once.
- Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
- You don’t choose if get hurt in this world. But you do have some say in who hurts you.
- It would be a privilege to have m,y heart broken by you.
- That’s the thing about pain, it demands to be felt.
- My thoughts are stars I can’t fathom into constellations.
- You gave me a forever withing the numbered days and I’m grateful.
- I just wanna see the stars with you.
- May be Okay will our always.
- And I willed myself to imagine a world without us and what a worthless world that would be.
- I’m on a roller coaster that only goes up my friend.
- The world is not a wish granting factory.
- I’m a grenade and at some point I’m going to blow up and I would like to minimize the causalities.
- Start it out, there’s nothing soon to be the movement of our stars.
- Without pain how could we know Joy?
- Some people don’t understand the promises they’re making when they make them.
- Love is keeping the promise anyway.
- Okay? Okay.
- The marks humans leave are too often scars.
- What a slut time is, she screws everyone.
- Books are so special and rare and yours that advertising your affection feels like a betrayal.
- I cannot tell you how thankful I am for our little infinity. I wouldn’t trade it for the world.
- Grief does not change you, it reveals you.
- You are going to live a good and long life filled with great and terrible moments that you cannot even imagine yet!
- The fault, my dear, is not in our stars but in ourselves.