Atticus is a fictional character that has been picked from novels like Pulitzer and Go set a watchman. And it has set readers fall in love with the quotes and one liners.
Apparently, Atticus is a lawyer and resident of the fictional Maycomb country.
And since most of his quotes are based on the true feelings of a woman, you could probably dedicate in to the lady in your life.
So if you are looking for some inspiring, motivating and encouraging lines or quotes, you can probably take a cue from his quotes.
Also if you want some quotes for her, this could be the best.
Here is our collection for the best 50 Best Atticus quotes | Quotes by Atticus | Quotes for her |
50 Best Atticus quotes | Quotes by Atticus | Quotes for her |
- She was the beautiful dream I had been searching for. The one to wake me up.
- We will never get back the life we waste trying to be normal.
- It was her chaos that made her beautiful.
- We are all a little lonely these days aren’t we?
- She was afraid of heights, but she was much more afraid of never flying.
- My atoms love your atoms, it’s chemistry.
- We are ghosts of ourselves until they come along. Love fills us in all our thin places. Love gives us skin.
- She wasn’t looking for a knight. She was looking for a sword.
- We were a strange love, her and I. Too wild to last, to rare to break.
- Words will scratch more hearts, than swords.
- I’ve never met a strong person with an easy past.
- The doubters are just dreamers with broken hearts.
- I’ve always liked tomorrow, you haven’t made any mistakes yet.
- She was a magic that only I could see.
- She had the most beautiful thing I had ever seen and it took only her laugh to realize that beauty was the least of her.
- All her perfect imperfections made her the most beautiful creature.
- Love her but leave her wild.
- She was so flawed, so perfectly flawed, so perfectly flawed for me.
- We humans are so tortured by not properly guessing what will make us happy.
- You set a light in my heart and mind, the most beautiful chaos.
- As he took her hand, he gave her all she had been waiting for, a shiver down her spine.
- Her eyes gave away. There was a drowning girl behind that smile.
- It’s a sad thing, protecting a breakable heart.
- You’re beautiful tonight, a little more beautiful than ever.
- That was her magic, she could still see the sunset, even on those darkest days.
- He painted over her scars with every color he could find until he lost her in the setting sun.
- It seems to me, that love could be labeled poison and we’d drink it anyways.
- Love the one they are not the one they should be.
- I fought my eyes to stay awake.
- She was just herself and the world loved her for it.
- The right poem finds you exactly when it needs to.
- A good poem begins with a shiver down your spine.
- I’d rather have a body full of scars and a head full of memories, than a head full of regrets and perfect skin.
- Love me, I’m cold.
- Life, so infinite, so infinity infinite.
- That was her gift, she filled you with words you didn’t know were there.
- The unexpected moment is always sweeter.
- I promise to live a life so rich of love that at the end, I will not be, so shy of death.
- Her hand in his, he became her tomorrow.
- She tried to fix her broken pieces with all things that broke her.
- Her heart and mind made peace in his arms.
- I didn’t see her beauty, I felt it. As plainly as the sun.
- She was everything real in a world of make-believe.
- She left him in the shadows with her wings in the sun.
- I can’t help but hurt myself with you.
- Nostalgia is beautiful lie dressed up in sepia.
- The hardest step she ever took was to blindly trust in who she was.
- I’m a great illusion of myself.
- The truth is sometimes you can both do better.
- Doubt is a death to the creative mind.