Childhood is a phase that we will all love to cherish. Good or old, funny or serious, all of us have nostalgic childhood memories that we can never forget.
And sometimes words are all that we need to cherish those memories and times. So if you are looking for some quotes that we can relate to your good old childhood memories, here are some lines.
Here is our collection for the Best Nostalgic childhood quotes.
Best Nostalgic childhood quotes
1.Memories of childhood were the dreams that stayed with you after you woke.
2. Amidst the chaos of the cities, a part of you always yearns for the silence of the woods.
3. The wonders of a child can only be understood by the child.
4. Don’t you wish you could take a single childhood memory and blow it up into a bubble and live inside it forever?
5. Sometimes you have to travel back in time, skirting the obstacles, in order to love someone.
6. Never stop screaming, playing and laughing, it’s part of our childhood wich will always be with us.
7. The wonders of a child can only be understood by the child.
8. Sometimes you have to travel back in time, skirting the obstacles, in order to love someone.
9. There is a garden in every childhood, an enchanted place where colors are brighter, the air softer, and the morning more fragrant than ever again.
10. Childhood is measured out by sounds and smells and sights, before the dark hour of reason grows
11. Sweet childish days, that were as long
As twenty days are now.
12. We could never have loved the earth so well if we had had no childhood in it.
13. Childhood is the most beautiful of all life’s seasons.
14. Childhood is a promise that is never kept.
15. Childhood is the fiery furnace in which we are melted down to essentials and that essential shaped for good.
16. There is always one moment in childhood when the door opens and lets the future in.
17. When you finally go back to your old hometown, you find it wasn’t the old home you missed but your childhood.
18. Did you know that childhood is the only time in our lives when insanity is not only permitted to us, but expected?
19. If you carry your childhood with you, you never become older.
20. It is never too late to have a happy childhood.
21. The childhood shows the man
As morning shows the day.
22. To trade a childhood wonder for a plausible explanation — is there a worst trade one makes in life?
23. In the happiest of our childhood memories, our parents were happy, too.
24. I had always thought that once you grew up you could do anything you wanted — stay up all night or eat ice cream straight out of the container.
25. Childhood is that wonderful time of life when all you need to do to lose weight is take a bath.
26. The older I grow the more earnestly I feel that the few joys of childhood are the best that life has to give.
27. The older I grow the more earnestly I feel that the few joys of childhood are the best that life has to give.
28. A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost.
29. There is always one moment in childhood when the door opens and lets the future in.
30. Old age lives minutes slowly, hours quickly; childhood chews hours and swallows minutes.