Disney cartoons and series have not just been an evergreen collection of characters, but also a source of letting kids know about the purest form of love, forgiveness and selflessness.
One of them being Cinderella, the series had taught us more than just on typical love. And that’s even popular among the adults. So if you are looking for some quotes and one-liners about Cinderella, here are some.
Take a look at our collection for the best Cindrella quotes | Quotes about Cindrella |
Cindrella quotes | Quotes about Cindrella |
- Cinderella saw the world, “not how it is, but how it could be.
- Pain is inevitable, and will visit everyone at some point in our lives, despite how joyous and content we are.
- No matter how painful it may be right now, Joy will come, just wait.
- Have courage and be kind.
- Just because it’s done, doesn’t mean it should be done.
- No matter how much or how little we have, our spirit is the richest and most undeniable part of us.
- We can only pretend until time is up, and time always reveals who we really are
- Live like there is no midnight.
- Cinderella never asked for a prince she asked for a night off and a dress.
- Where there is kindness, there is goodness and where there is goodness, there is magic.
- Even miracles take a little time.
- The greatest risk any of will take, is to be seen as we are.
- Well there’s one thing. They can’t order me stop dreaming.
- Cinderella is a proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life.
- Waiting for you is like waiting for rain in this drought, hopeless and disappointing.
- My heart has wings and I can fly. I’ll touch every star in the sky. So this is the miracle I’ve been dreaming off.
- If Cinderella went back to pick up her shoe, she wouldn’t have become a princess.
- So this is love, this is what makes life divine.
- She who leaves a trail of glitter is never forgotten.
- Sometimes fantasies are better than reality.