Known best for her award winning novel, “Chocolat” Joanne Harris has went about luring readers worldwide. Her works of writing has touched millions of hearts, and so does her quotes.
The Oscar winning writer has shelled out a lot of quotes that you will find meaning to the deepest of emotions. So if you are looking for some soothing and heart throbbing quotes, here are some.
Take a look at our collection for the best Joanne Harris quotes | Quotes by Joanne Harris | Best quotes by Joanne Harris |
Joanne Harris quotes | Quotes by Joanne Harris | Best quotes by Joanne Harris |
1.Happiness. Simple as a glass of chocolate or tortuous as the heart. Bitter. Sweet. Alive
2. Life is what you celebrate. All of it. Even its end.
3. She always had that about her, that look of otherness, of eyes that see things much too far, and of thoughts that wander off the edge of the world
4. You write because you need to write or because you hope someone will listen or because writing will mend something broken inside you or bring something back to life
5. As authors we all expect criticism from time to time and we all have our ways of coping with unfriendly reviews
6. A severe though not unfriendly critic of our institutions said that the cure for admiring the house of lords was to go and look at it
7. That’s the best revenge of all: Happiness
8. The saddest thing about betrayal is that it never comes from your enemies
9. I love it when my books cause controversy when people argue violently about the ending
10. I think everybody has a secret life
11. The great thing about books is that, you can end it with a question mark
12. I’d rather be a freak than a clone
13. Write what you love, what you need to write. Let the rest of it work itself out
14. A spider brings good luck before midnight and bad luck after
15. I do not want to be agreeable, as it saves people that trouble of liking me.
16. I’m insatiably curious
17. I’m incapable of hiding my feelings when I’m around someone I don’k like
18. I feel the worst when I’m alone because that’s when the monsters in my head say hello
19. Some books you read. Some books you enjoy but some books just swallow you up, heart and soul
20. I speak as I must and cannot be silent
21. She saved everyone but couldn’t save herself
22. I’ve never been very good at leaving things behind. I tried but I always left fragments of myself there too,
23. I let it go. It’s like swimming against the current.
24. I’ve never been very good at leaving things behind. I tried, but I have always left fragments of myself there too, like seeds awaiting their chance to grow.
25. Life is what you celebrate. All of it. Even its end.
26. Divination is a means of telling ourselves what we already know.
27. A man who casts no shadow isn’t really a man at all.
28. Remember, it’s the winners write the history books, and the losers get the leavings.
29. Places have their own characters. . . . But the people begin to look the same.
30.I carried recipes in my head like maps.