No matter how many precious memories you have, wedding day is the one memoir that is a fairy tale for all of us. And now that we are in a phase where in we put up all are feelings as an update or a quote, you will be looking for a few quotes and sayings.
So if you are nearing your wedding day, or if it is for one of your near and dear one, here are a few quotes that you will love.
Have a look at our collection for the best Quotes for wedding day | Wedding day quotes |
Quotes for wedding day | Wedding day quotes |
1.Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale.
2. And I knew exactly how old Walt Disney’s Cinderella felt when she found her prince.
3. When you look for the right person, you always end up with the wrong one. But when you just sit by the corner and wait, he comes along and shares the corner with you.
4. When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.
5. I’m feeling alive and with every breath that I take, I feel like I’ve won. You’re my key to survival
6. You know when you have found your prince because you not only have a smile on your face, but in your heart as well.
7. For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul
8. For you see, each day I love you more Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow
9. You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams
10. Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
11. When I sleep, I dream of you, and when I wake, I long to hold you in my arms. If anything, our time apart has only made me more certain that I want to spend my nights by your side, and my days with your heart.
12. Love is life. And if you miss love, you miss life.
13. I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you, not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me.
14. To find someone who will love you for no reason, and to shower that person with reasons, that is the ultimate happiness.
15. A hundred hearts would be too few to carry all my love for you.
16. You will find, as you look back upon your life, that the moments when you have truly lived are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of love.
17. Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.
18. Love doesn’t make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
19. In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing.
20. It is love that makes impossible possible.
21. Walking with your hands in mine and mine in yours, that’s exactly where I want to be always.
22. In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities.
23. Two souls with but a single thought; two hearts that beat as one.
24. A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.
25. The groom always smiles proudly because he’s convinced he’s accomplished something quite wonderful. The bride smiles because she’s been able to convince him of it.
26. You don’t marry the person you can live with..you marry the person you can’t live without.
27. Grief can take care of itself, but to get the full value of joy, you must have somebody to divide it with.
28. Sexiness wears thin after a while, and beauty fades. But to be married to a man who makes you laugh every day, now that’s a real treat.
29. Being someone’s first love may be great, but to be their last is beyond perfect.
30. You make me happier than I ever thought I could be, and if you let me, I will spend the rest of my life trying to make you feel the same way.
31. A happy marriage is the union of two good forgivers.
32. A good marriage is one which allows for change and growth in the individuals and in the way they express their love.
33.The greatest marriages are built on teamwork. A mutual respect, a healthy dose of admiration, and a never-ending portion of love and grace.
34. The highest happiness on earth is the happiness of marriage.
35. Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success.
36. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.
37. Grow old along with me; the best is yet to be.
38. When the darkness rolls in, I’ll be there through thick and thin.
39. I don’t know where I’d be without you here with me. Life with you makes perfect sense. You’re my best friend.
40. Because today, when I look into your eyes, my love for you only grows. It’s even stronger now. My love will never waver. And this I vow to you, today, and always and forever.
41. There is no such thing as a perfect man or a perfect marriage. But the one I have is perfect for me.
42. Remember, we all stumble; every one of us. That is why it’s a comfort to go hand in hand.
43. The beauty of marriage is not always seen from the very beginning…but rather as love grows and develops over time.
44. I wasn’t sure that love could survive everything we put it through, but you were. You were sure, you were always sure.
45. Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful and endures through every circumstance.
46. Weddings are important because they celebrate life and possibility.
47. Many people spend more time in planning the wedding than they do in planning the marriage.
48. There’s a higher form of happiness in commitment. I’m counting on it.
49. I want the big drama. I always said I don’t want a wedding I want a parade.
50. If you’re going to plan a wedding, then a certain amount of suffering is not a choice.