Sheryl Sandberg, inspiration to all ladies, is both successful and inspires people to be successful. The lady speaks to people encouraging them and making them to take initiative.
So if you are one who is inspired by her talks and speeches, here are a few quotes from her.
Have a look at our collection for the best Sheryl Sandberg quotes.
Sheryl Sandberg quotes
1. I think when tragedy occurs, it presents a choice.
2. You can give in to the void, the emptiness that fills your heart, your lungs, constricts your ability to think or even breathe. Or you can try to find meaning.
2. Bring you whole self to work. I don’t believe we have a professional self monday through Friday and a real self the rest of the time. It is all professional and it is all personal.
3. leadership is not bulling and not aggression.
4. Leadership is the expectation that you can use your voice for good.
5. Feeling confident-or pretending that you feel confident-is necessary to reach for opportunities. It’s a cliche, but opportunities are rarely offered, they’re seized.
6. If I had to embrace a definition of success, it would be that sucess is making the best choices we can and accepting them.
7. I’m not telling women to be like men. I’m telling us to evaluate what men and women do in the workforce and at home without the gender bias.
8. We’ve got to get women to sit at the table.
9. I feel really grateful to the people who encouraged me and helped me develop. Nobody can succeed on their own.
10. The No. 1 impediment to women succeeding in the workforce is now in the home.
11. Taking a initiative pays off. It is hard to visualize someone as a leader if she is always waiting to be told what to do.
12. We hold ourselves back in ways both big and small, by lacking self confidence, by not raising our hands, and by pulling back when we should be leaning in.
13. Knowing that things should be worse should not stop us from trying to make them better.
14. If you’re offered a seat on a rocket ship don’t ask what seat. Just get on.
15. When you’re more valuable, the people around you will do more to make it work.
16. Leadership belongs to those who take it.
17. We cannot change what we are not aware of, and once we are aware we cannot help but change.
18. The ability to learn is the most important quality a leader can have.
19. If you do please everyone, you are not making enough progress.
20. What would you do if you weren’t afraid?