The entertaining character of the yesterday days, has not just been famous for his movies but also for his quotes and sayings. He was also called as “The most powerful actor” in the Hollywood industry.
The multi talented individual has fascinated many people with his work as an Actor, Producer, Rapper and Song writer.
So if you have known about him, you would also love to take a look at his quotes and sayings.
Here is a list of quotes from Will Smith.
Will Smith quotes
1.Being realistic is the most commonly traveled road to mediocrity.
2. Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too.
3. The first step is you have to say that you can.
4. Love is the ultimate theme, but it’s not just for women.
5. Money and success don’t change people; they merely amplify what is already there.
6. We spend money that we do not have, on things we do not need, to impress people who do not care.
7. Stop letting people who do so little for you control so much of your mind, feelings and emotions.
8. Never underestimate the pain of a person, because in all honesty, everyone is struggling. Some people are better at hiding it than others.
9. Don’t chase people. Be yourself, do your own thing and work hard. The right people – the ones who really belong in your life – will come to you. And stay.
10. There are so many people who have lived and died before you. You will never have a new problem; you’re not going to ever have a new problem. Somebody wrote the answer down in a book somewhere.
11. If you’re not making someone else’s life better, than you are wasting your time. Your life will become better by making other people’s lives better.
12. Greatness is not this wonderful, esoteric, elusive, godlike feature that only the special among us will ever taste, it’s something that truly exists in all of us.
13. Well, all I know is what I read in the papers.
14. In my mind, I’ve always been an A-list Hollywood superstar. Y’all just didn’t know yet.
15. You can cry, ain’t no shame in it.
16. Money and success don’t change people; they merely amplify what is already there.
17. Whatever your dream is, every extra penny you have needs to be going to that.
18. You can cry, ain’t no shame in it.
19. I have a great time with my life, and I wanna share it.
20. The first step is you have to say that you can.